Thread: Do you have a neutral face ......if so ...

Do you have a neutral face ......if so ...

Hi, I was reading of a crime expert to identify the difference between a women and a man and the one with a neutral face could not be easily identify.

My question is : Those with a neutral face , do you find it easy to pass when you are out ?
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

My face is all man. No amount of makeup can change that.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes, I have a neutral faces. And, about every other kind u can think of. Here r just a few------------

Scc 2011 001.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    I passed one acid test by shopping a rack of clothes with some teen girls and was not accosted, so I either passed or they dissed me quite inaudibly lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

I can go both ways with my face. That is what bothers my wife the most. When fully made up she says I am not the man she maried and it bothers her

What defines a “neutral” face?
    And Michaela, there are more possibilities than passing or being mocked. A lot of people will simply be too polite or too disinterested to say anything.

Banned Read only
    Rayleen,
    The truthful answer is I believe so ! My daughter thinks I look like my sister when dressed , I share my facial features with my mum, sister and my daughter , maybe I've lost too much weight but the basic shape is still there . So is it male - neutral or neutral - female ? I'd like to think neutral to female it would explain my acceptance level .

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Neutral face?
    Nope, very much leaning to a Fem facial structure.
    Have a very strong resemblance to my next older sister and twin girls a year and a half younger.
    As far as passing in public.....

face neutral.jpg

At this point in time I am unsure. Getting to retirement age, my face has of course aged.

I do recall buying my first wig in a shop endrab and slipping it on. I immediately realized that I looked just like my mom. Really surprised me at the time. Other than a bit of Adam’s apple, my face seemed quite feminine. Not sure that is the case today. I only hope it is somewhat neutral these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Traci H View Post
    Other than a bit of Adam’s apple, my face seemed quite feminine. Not sure that is the case today. I only hope it is somewhat neutral these days.
    I don't even have a touch of an Adam's apple. Which makes it real obvious when they try to find one with their eyes!

Very interesting point of views, Thanks.

As I remember in my younger days I know I had more of a neutral face and I would have passed better.

suppose it could be a problem, looking too great and a little jealousy or as Alice said "not the man she married.

Teresa, having the same features as your siblings , you know your sure when someone notice these features.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Yes, my face works either way---I suppose it's why I can do different characters----And I don't use anything but regular makeup and some fake hair and perhaps a few props---no putty, prosthetics or latex.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 07-31-2018 at 08:52 PM.

I think a lot of people are going to think they have a neutral face here.... but they actually don't...
    Sometimes even to live is an act of courage. ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca

No hope of ever being mistaken for having a feminine face. The most that I can say is that with enough makeup, I do resemble my paternal aunt.

Aspiring Member
    When I was a teenager my face was quite neutral. Slap on a bit of make-up and I was easily taken for a girl. I remember trying on a wig with no make-up on, and even then I looked like a girl.
    It's a different story now though as my face has changed over the years. Now it takes me the best part of an hour of doing make-up to get anywhere remotely convincing.

Yes, maybe it's my neutral face.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

When I have visited MAC or Sephora stores or had makeovers I have been told that I do have some distinctly feminine features; high cheekbones, smaller mouth. Since more than one person has told me that unprompted I guess it's true. But I also have some masculine features. With a good makeover I can pass easily; when I do it myself i'm still a bit self conscious but i do ok.

Angela,
    I also have high cheekbones too but my lips are more wide and male looking. There is always something to alter our feminine look.
    Thanks for all the comments .
    Rayleen

Rayleen

If I have shaved well, just from my nose and lower.

Quite a resemblance to my mom, when all made up and in wig. It bothers me, and scares me some!