Thread: A dream in complete girl mode

A dream in complete girl mode

So i finally had my first dream where i was wearing a wig,
    I was going to one of my old highschool classes in a "school girl" outfit and black wig.

I didn't have any makeup on, i know because I was very uncomfortable with my face being seen.

Anyways the teacher wrote two quotes on the board, i can't remember what they were but I got up from my desk to write something.

I wrote the word "living" and stopped, I think I was going to write something like "Living without shame is not living at all" or "Living a life of experiences is living a life of purpose" But couldn't decide.

Very cool- there is a lot of interesting meaning to be found in dreams- in this case it doesn't seem disguised as it often is. You get to recollect your feeling during the dream- in this case in the wig.

And how did you feel on wakeup?

And what does it point you to do?
    We are all beautiful...!

I have the weirdest repetitive dreams. I stopped trying to figure them out long ago. I do have crossdressing dreams every so often.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have very vivid and real dreams. There is no one theme. I could.probably.write a book on my dreams.

I recently had a dream, I was dressed and no one seemed to notice, pretty sure it was a dream.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I have a recurrent dream where I'm searching through a closet looking for a dress or skirt to wear, fearing to be caught.

have dreams that I was in bra and panties and trying to get dressed , and was a lots of people around me. Trying to hurry up but always some pieces missing so could not finish.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My dreams are quite mental,and more often than not I'm dressed in them,but damned if I know what the hell they mean

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I love the dressing dreams. Even the ones where it’s not going my way, which is most of the time and dressing in real life.
    Sometimes feels like I got a day of dressing in. Hope the next one gets better.

I would dream of being locked up in a Nordstrom's all night

I've some that were very intense. One I was home, just finished a surprise, unplanned, "magical transition" (before we ever used the term transition). I was overjoyed and fascinated as I sat examining the complete change of all my new parts. I was very aroused when I finally woke up. One other repeating dream was where I would be able to dress back and forth by just sliding into different complete, entire outfits, makeup, jewelry, stockings, etc. If it could be that easy..... I don't have a clue what those could mean other than I'm lazy and would love an easy way to get dressed.
    Last edited by Linda Stockings; 08-03-2018 at 07:45 AM. Reason: no need to include quote

I’ve read, one theory, that dreams are subconscious wishes and/or fears, beyond control. Dreams in color are more intense. I’ve had both pleasurable and unpleasant dreams about my dressing. I don’t worry about either. I enjoy the good ones and forget the bad ones. The bad ones usually involve getting caught. We live in a small, nosy, town where discovery would not be well accepted, yet I will venture out hoping no flat tire, car breakdowns, or being pulled over by the sheriff..all real fears. My wife enjoys our discussions when I have one and usually lead me to dress 👗....ummmmm

I agree with subconscious wishes, but I wonder, just recently in a dream I was dressed as a man and met people that only knew me as Beverley, they wondered why I was dressed as a man.

I don't know what the eventual explanation was. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.