Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deputy at the Door

Deputy at the Door

This mornin, home alone, with a chance to dress. No make-up, fingernails, or wig but I got dressed in a nice dress, sweater, pantyhose, and pumps. I had a load of laundry going. The dishes had been washed. I was mopping the kitchen floor. These are the days for which I live. Some music on, a bit of a twirl in my step. A perfect June Cleaver morning.

Then I heard a solid pounding on the glass door. I froze, in place. My front door was open with only the storm door closed. I slowly turned toward the door. At the door, was a deputy sheriff. My mouth is wide open and we have made eye contact. Running for the bedroom is not a good idea. I do not want to get shot. I put the mop in the bucket and slowly walked to the door. No doubt my face is red.

I opened the door and he asked me if I was John Smith (obviously made up name to protect the innocent). He’s holding an arrest warrant, in his hand. Failure to appear in court on a traffic violation. I point to the address on the warrant, then to the 12” high letters right next to my door. The house he wants is across the street. He thanked me and walked back to his car.

No one was home across the street and he left. I feel like Cinderella did right after the clock tolled midnight. As I sit, sipping coffee, typing this message, still dressed, all those thoughts go through my head. Just what is he going to be telling everyone back at the department. Does he know anyone that I know. Of course, I wonder why the heck I left that door open.

Anyone ever sort of get caught like that? My first urge, was to move. Okay, that’s not practical. Then I thought about purging everything. Most likely, I’ll never see him again. He’ll never see me, again. I didn’t make up any excuse, like I was going to a costume party, or anything. In our brief conversation, neither of us addressed the elephant in the room.

He may not be good with numbers or directions but it isn't illegal to wear a dress so there was nothing to bring up.

Tammy,

Don't worry about it. First you're probably not the first cross dresser that he's seen. Second and most important when he was dealing with you there were two things on his mind at the time. The first being were you the one that he was going to have to arrest and take away, and the other being please let me go home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Irving View Post
    He may not be good with numbers or directions but it isn't illegal to wear a dress so there was nothing to bring up.
    Excellent point. No law against dressing up to do the housework. In his defense on the address, it’s in the cul-de-sac. It kind of screws everyone up. I’m still planning on a quick swim in the pool wearing a one piece bathing suit when I finish my housework. Backyard has a high fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula DAngelo View Post
    Tammy,

Don't worry about it. First you're probably not the first cross dresser that he's seen. Second and most important when he was dealing with you there were two things on his mind at the time. The first being were you the one that he was going to have to arrest and take away, and the other being please let me go home tonight.
    I know you are right, Paula. I’m real glad he wasn’t there to take me to jail. I can just imagine booking in and making bond, in a dress. My front door is closed and locked now, but I’m still enjoying the day.

If the warrant did not have the words Crossdresser or Tammy on it, don't worry. I had almost the same thing happen to me one time. Nothing came from my meeting someone at the door dressed.

What you do in the privacy of your own home is no one's business but your own.

I once got caught in a similar situation. I wanted to go for a drive dressed as Penny. I waited for my female neighbour to go to work, and duly went down stairs and backed the car out of the garage. I exited the car to lock up the house only to come face to face with my neighbour who had forgotten something, returned home and game round to our house to investigate all was well.

Quite a surprise for both of us, but this chance encounter led to several years of meeting up for coffee and talking over ordinary mundane things woman to woman. Very special times and lovely memories to look back on especially as circumstances and health now preclude any Penny time.

So enjoy your Tammy time, don't for goodness sake purge but perhaps be more aware of whether your front door is closed or not.

My BF and Style Guru Millisense's Avatar
    I've been caught naked like that, and once caught naked when police thought my home was a crack house and raided it, but never been caught dressed. I have several friends who are police officers and the closest two would never say a word to anyone about what they saw, it's a professional ethic to them. A 3rd cop friend of mine would probably tell his buddies at the station and perhaps his wife, though he may not be specific about it to her. But I could also see him not saying anything to anyone because he's the kind of guy that wouldn't want to admit he went to the wrong house, which is an integral part of the story. All are 20-year-plus veterans and have seen it all.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The sheriff could care less what you were wearing he was just serving a warrant.
    What are you worried about exactly?

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Move along folks, nothing to see here . You probably made his day. If you looked embarrased and worried then you definately made his day. Most days are so boring at work for most people. Well done you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    The sheriff could care less what you were wearing he was just serving a warrant.
    What are you worried about exactly?
    I was worried that he might say something to the neighbor on that ride to the jail. Or that I might encounter him again somewhere and he’d say something. Really, I guess I was worried that my secret would be out. I’m not so worried now.

What you were doing is neither wrong nor illegal. Just forget about it. No need to panic or have irrational thoughts. Put it behind you.
    The other day I was dressed in a nightgown, peignoir, stockings and heels with makeup and jewelry. I was busy working and heard a noise. Looking up at I saw the pest eradication man doing his thing outside the large picture window. I'm sure he got a good eyeful of me. But so what.
    I don't know where you live but I am sure that deputy sees a lot of awful things as a part of his work such as car wrecks and horrible assaults and even murders.
    Seeing you was probably one of his lighter moments.

My backyard has a high fence too, and usually very private. But one afternoon I was standing out on my back porch talking to a friend on the phone and taking in the pleasant weather. I was dressed in my one piece swimsuit. Then my neighbor poked his head over the fence looking for his cat. What are you gonna do?

We also have a high wall around our pool. One day I was sitting naked in a pool chair with full make up when our pool cleaner came in. Was not his normal day. He is also a friend who I sometime play golf with. I had no choice, because to run into the house was not an option. I just owned up to it and told him I was a cross dresser. He was cool withit and said nothing. We remain friends and have played golf together several time. He has never brought it up and has never said anything to other members of the club

I've had at least five interactions with lawmen while dressed. I learned early on not to bolt or else you'd find your pretty self slammed against a cop car busting your water balloon titties and then explaining to all why you are dressed like a girl in the men' holding tank. Not fun, especially when Dad and Mom have to bail you out. Another incident with the highway patrol left my Dad's truck towed to a friends service station with all my pretties on display. After those two incidences in high school, I just stop on a dime when one wants to see what I'm up to.

Once when I was 28, I didn't know my license had been suspended and although he didn't catch me driving he'd been curious enough to run my id. He came back and told me he'd better not find me driving or else I'd spend the weekend with the men in lockup and looking like I did, they'd have a ball with me. Note, I was dressed in business attire, pretty deep blue silk pleated dress and my first pair of leather 5 inch spikes, also in deep blue. Anyway, I went into the convenience store and the cutest Vietnamese girl working there took pity on me and offered to drive my truck home while her sister followed. So nice and we had the greatest time talking on the way to my house. I believe if I had not been engaged I would have pursued her attention as she was so beautiful and understanding, She had a fit when I gave her 40 dollars for her trouble and gasoline.

Another time I was at a clients dressed and working pretty all by myself when a salesman opened the door and called my name. Like a fool I hid under the desk. He didn't know what was up and called Atlanta PD Next thing I know, hands are being cuffed behind my back and I'm pleading with him to tell them I work there. He did and they let me go. He never did tell anyone, least that I knew about. Nice guy.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tammy , Have you learned anything , Oh say maybe leaving the door open perhaps

Hi Desiree , It sound like you were a graduate of the School of Hard Knox.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>Orchid ..OO..
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 08-01-2018 at 01:44 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Just forget it He doesn't care although may have been surprised and there will be stories. I got caught by a neighbor once I just acted normal like everything was as it always is.(its not) and nothing was ever said. It was strange and scary but didn't have a clew on how to handle it

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Just forget it He doesn't care although may have been surprised and there will be stories. I got caught by a neighbor once I just acted normal like everything was as it always is.(its not) and nothing was ever said. It was strange and scary but didn't have a clew on how to handle it

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Just tell him your a normal every once in a while cross dress and enjoy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Tammy , Have you learned anything , Oh say maybe leaving the door open perhaps.
    I didn’t even think about the door after I watched the kid get on the school bus. It could be that I was just too excited about being able to change into something “less” comfortable. I was caught up in the moment.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Like Brer Rabbit that begged not to be thrown in the briar patch?
    In my mind, anyone that dresses where anyone can see them and complains about being found out?

WANTS to be caught!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Tammy, The last thing he would do is go round all your close neighbours telling them a CD lives at such and such house he might tell his collegues back at the station what he saw but that has no bearing on your status where you live.
    But on the other hand why lock your door I don't now at least only when I turn in for the night the rest of the time I am dressed and someone comes to the door unexpectedly now I just open to whoever it is, as has been said so many times there is no shame in what we do, we are living our lives and the more people that accept us the better it is for all.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Like Brer Rabbit that begged not to be thrown in the briar patch?
    In my mind, anyone that dresses where anyone can see them and complains about being found out?

WANTS to be caught!
    SO VERY TRUE!! While I never wanted to be confronted with it from anyone, I've always had to be seen. Staying a home dressed is just no fun for me. I love the innuendos, the sly whispers, the real girls giggle, the wolf whistles, even the hey queer is thrilling to me. Hell, if not for the wife and kids, there would be no secrets in my closet.

I must admit that this would be a bit unsettling, as it happened, but after that, I'd be smiling each time I think of how I brightened the morning of some random cop doing one of the most boring things they do.

Even if he tells his buddies back at the station...…..what you don't hear won't hurt.

Its your home, and you can do whatever you want in the privacy of your own home. As long as you aren't a danger to yourself or others, I'm certain he couldn't care less what you are wearing. Cops at a certain point have seen and heard it all.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Congrats on resisting the flight urge, that situation would be a shocker for sure. I’m imagining the eye contact moment and all I can think of is the theme music from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly during standoff scenes lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    In my mind, anyone that dresses where anyone can see them and complains about being found out? WANTS to be caught!
    I leave my front and back doors open all the time from spring through the fall with the screen door secured. I may not expecting anyone, but, that does not preclude an unexpected visitor. Instead of the police on a low grade warrant, it could have been a warrant for a felon. It could have been a delivery; Fedex, USPS, UPS. Or a neighbor. Or your church pastor.

Tammy may not have been expecting anyone, but, odds are fairly good she would eventually be interrupted in the normal course of events. Maybe a case of poor judgement. A closeted cross dresser does not go driving in the evening and expects to get rear ended by a drunk. But, it can happen. And, as persuasive as phone cameras are these days the entire event may be uploaded to the evening news or Youtube. It may be risk vs consequences rather than intentionally wanting to be self outed.

A number of years ago I had my expectation of privacy violated by a nosy neighbor looking over a fence. I had no desire to 'out' myself. I just took normal precautions which were inadequate for a snooping neighbor's antics. If a drone flies over your backyard while you're en femme is that a desire to be 'outed?" Hardly.