Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deputy at the Door

My biggest fear was that the warrant was going to be for you. I doubt if they would have let you re-dress before taking you in. Now THAT would have been embarrassing!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    We also have a high wall around our pool. One day I was sitting naked in a pool chair with full make up when our pool cleaner came in. Was not his normal day. He is also a friend who I sometime play golf with. I had no choice, because to run into the house was not an option. I just owned up to it and told him I was a cross dresser. He was cool withit and said nothing. We remain friends and have played golf together several time. He has never brought it up and has never said anything to other members of the club
    So Alice, you're buck naked by the pool with makeup on, and you think the pool guy noticed your face??? If you'd said nothing, I doubt he'd have been looking at you at all. As a general rule, most guys aren' going to be checking out their naked friend who they accidentially stumble upon. Just sayin'.

I've had a few such moments, most recently this week when I came home fully en femme after dropping the wife at work, only to find a technician from the lawn service working in the yard. No problem, up the drive I go, waving from a distance through tinted windows, into the garage, no problem. Then, while I'm in the foyer, near the front door surrounded by windows, I hear a "knock knock". Nothing to do but answer the door. He wanted to report what he had done, did it quickly, and never seemed to react to my being en femme. Meh! I'm losing no sleep over this. Stuff happens.
    Last edited by Rhonda Darling; 08-01-2018 at 10:06 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

It is debatable if it will become a topic of conversation where he works, I would imagine it will be... professional or not, that is what people do. I do not know how having other people know your habits will affect your life though, I wish you the best of luck.
    Sometimes even to live is an act of courage. ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Don't purge I got caught on the highway by the police and I was searched behind my car in full dress up mode. I was so scared I was going to jail in my outfit but he was so nice to me after everything was straighten out. i had to sit in his car till every thing worked out afterwards I felt I had to purge I was so full of guilt .but now after all these years I look back and remember it was so scary yet I loved that I was with my hands on my car while I got searched in my dress and heels not back then .it must have freaked him out but he treated me with respect .So don't purge it just will cost you more money to start again

I plan to dress again this evening. The door will be locked.

I used to be in law enforcement and believe you me I have seen it all and yes it matters not one iota what a person wears I went to one house to be confronted with a woman in a negligee to die for! Dealing with what I had to i left and kept what I had seen to myself so no probably no fall out for you at all they have enough on their plates without being involved in idle chit chat.
    Worry not and work towards the next time, be confident!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I have helped the law with their inquiries on more than one occasion whilst dressed, they just want to get on with it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Tammy,
    I have a thread at the moment on a similar theme only the guy wanted to quote me for doing work on my drive , I did have a bit of fun at his expense . It was bound to happen sooner or later being caught out without being fully dressed . The time before that I had just bra and pants on and had just finished putting my makeup on when my neighbour rang the doorbell .

I Know How you feel Tammy.Last Year a drug enforcement office showed up at my door.And asked if he an his taskforce could use my back yard for a drug
    bust in the apartments behind my house.I was dressed and said sure.Sure enough about 1 hour later the ran down the hill and busted them.I don't know if
    he read me or not as i never saw him again

Similarly, I was all dolled up and going to a CD event and soon after pulling onto the expressway, I noticed blue lights in my mirror and pulled over. The deputy came to the passenger window, asked for my license, registration and insurance, which I politely gave him. He told me that I had failed to move over when passing an emergency vehicle on the side of the road and then said that he would be right back. After a few frightening minutes, he returned and presented me with a warning ticket and politely said, "Have a great day, Ma'am"! I was astonished how professional and polite he was. I don't pass all that well and I was worried that he would want to discuss the guy on my license vs the lady in the car, but, he obviously figured it out. Cops have seen it all and not to worry!

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    Wow, I think in my small town something like that could go really bad, but my two cents on it is that you were doing nothing wrong and he was intruding on you. Another positive thing is that I only hear stories about guys caught in the middle of something, you know a real story. How good of a story is I went to the wrong house and I think it was a guy dressed as a girl, but I'm not sure.

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_hillcrest View Post
    Wow, I think in my small town something like that could go really bad, .

You'd be surprised, small town or not. My friends Dad was a cop and saw me dressed at a 24 hour post office once, this back in the day of mini-skirts. He just watched me strut my stuff by the windows ( yes I had no mail - just went there for the reflection of myself in the full length windows. ) Funny, his son was the first to hook me up with a "easy" girl. They never mentioned seeing me although my very best friend confirmed Mr. G knowing.

I am glad to know it happened to others. While this is a pretty small town, I’ve never encountered this deputy on patrol and probably won’t. I imagine he’s seen all kinds of things. Of course, I mentally kicked myself for leaving that door wide open a few times. Normally, I do a perimeter check before getting dressed. I guess that I was just excited about this one.

My BF and Style Guru Millisense's Avatar
    I had my first face-to-face encounter while dressed with someone this morning, and it was 4 firefighters. Admittedly, I was in a tank top and spandex shorts that are pretty asexual though the tank top is a little shiny and the shorts have no front closure.
    I called 911 as there was smoke in my upstairs (no worries as it turns out) but I was pretty panicked and didn't think to change.
    And in my case, even if I was wearing an evening gown and pumps I would've welcomed them in.
    I called my BF after, who knows I dress, she said I must've looked so hot that I set off the fire alarm