Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underdressing in drab

Underdressing in drab

So this is the first time i undressed and went out in public.

Feels so good to wear padded bra and camisole under the shirt and no one noticed. Sometimes in between opened the shirt buttons and just camisole with shirt on. Found a secluded spot in the park and took off the shirt.

Wonderful feeling of dressing in the open. Tiny step but really worth it.

Banned Read only
    Harry,
    It does feel great but never assume you won't meet someone and be caught out .

I was caught out on many occasions but never regret it because I know now they were just stepping stones , nothing bad ever happened so I grew more confident .

Nowdays if I have to go out in drab which is unavoidable on ceratin occasions apart from always wearing panties I don't usually underdress , the buzz of people noticing has passed because I'm out 100% dressed in my new home town . The excitment and buzz changes , wearing a new outfit or visiting somewhere new gives me the buzz , I guess still taking stepping stones , learning more about myself and how people react .

It is possible nobody noticed what you were wearing and very likely nobody cared.

Banned Read only
    Harry you are just doing what all of us have done when starting out. Keep doing it and gradually add more. Just another form of enjoying yourself before you die.

I have been underdressing for four years now. I wear panties and pantyhose in drab whenever I wear pants. I love the feeling of the nylons under my pants. I also wear Soma V neck tank top under my dress shirts and nylon trouser socks. no one has any idea what I have on under my shirt and pants.

Great thread. You’re hooked, so enjoy. I, too have been underdressing for years...mostly panties and thigh highs...occasionally a bra, camisole, pettipants, etc. We live in the country. When I mow the grass (rider) I always dress...women’s shorts, thigh highs, bra, forms, top, a touch of makeup and a flit of perfume. Sometimes, I mow twice..lol.

I underdress every day. I have to wear a bra, and I like the feel of panties. I can explain the bra by saying I have gynecomastia (if anyone has ever noticed they haven’t asked). If I think that my underwear will be an issue (such as next week when I’m in Turkey) I wear male underwear.

Michelle

Gold Member
    I also under dress every day. Panties, bra, fem jeans, and a drab polo shirt.
    No one ever noticed.
    rader

Harry, just part of the progression of growing in there.

Be careful and don't get caught doing something silly.

You should be able to enjoy what you do without problems.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I only fully dress in the privacy of my home but I have underdressed for years. I have yet to run into Superman ( or Supergirl) and have either one of them shout out “Hey, you’re wearing panties!”

I have worn panties for years. How would any one know what I was wearing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have always loved the feeling of bra. The feeling of it around my torso and on my shoulders is just so sensual.

It just fills me with a sense of contentment and emotional security.

Panties were an aquired taste for me. They just never really did it for me, but I ultimately bought a pair that really caught my eye and especially recently im starting to love wearing them, mostly as an ensemble with other clothing though.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I outgrew under dressing after a few weeks. The "kinky secret" thots was soon over ruled by the discomfort!

I know many have personal restrictions that limit how and when they can dress. Still, as others have mentioned, for many of us it's the first baby step down the rabbit hole!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I underdress often (but not 100%) I enjoy it when I do. If asked why I enjoy it I would say "I dunno". Never have been able to define my attraction to dressing enfemme. I have come to accept it. Underdressing, for me, does satisfy the desire to dress when I am unable to fully dress. I used to be happy with any bra and panty combination but now I have come to need to have matching lingerie. Finding panties that match a bra is part of the dressing experience and has become a satisfying challenge when shopping. I enjoy sharing shopping with my wife and that is all good.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I outgrew under dressing after a few weeks. The "kinky secret" thots was soon over ruled by the discomfort!
    I wear panties under women's jeans all the time now, I did find some panties uncomfortable at first as they squash my bits down and don't give enough support, but am used to them now. I can't wear a bra for long though, they just dig into all the wrong places, which I can only assume it's because I have no boobs for them to form around, so the wires end up in the wrong positions.
    Swottie

I don't think I would want to be out in a park with out a shirt over my bra you just never know who might be watching. Just be careful in public.

Silver Member
    I've underdressed for years. Most of the time wearing a bra. I don't wear forms as I'm a natural 36C but mostly wear 38B for less projection. For the most part I always wear women's tops with jeans, pants, or shorts. Had a stew go to help me put another passenger's bag in the overhead and feel my bra band's hooks. She freaked out. People do notice from time to time. Had some woman shout as I was walking out of a gas station, "that guy was wearing a bra". I like women's shirts and have had people see down them and catch a fleeting view of my bra. I also wear sweaters which can show. Most of my neighbors and friends know what I wear so no big deal.

Harry, enjoy your underdressing!
    It is a small step forward. I started doing this last year and soon got over the feeling that everyone knew. Since the winter i have underdressed on all but one day. Underdressing is great for those whose situation doesn't permit full public dressing.
    Obviously be mindful that some garments are harder to hide underneath than others and remember that just because people haven't commented it doesn't mean that they haven't noticed....
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Have uinderdressed for years and have become more and more bold in doing so. I really enjoy Winter when I can wear my bra anf roms under baggy sweaters and jackets, etc. I have never had anyone notice or comment on anything showing. It's just really fun and nobdy really looks or cares any more!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You will learn that its no big deal that you underdress and that most people don't care what you wear.
    At this point the only one that is worried about it is you.
    After a while it won't be all that exciting and just be normal.

Most of the time here. Panties most everyday. Bras when it gets cooler. Ladies socks often regardless of which sneakers. Often wear somewhat "nondescript" "Boyfriend Tanks/ Ladies Tanks right out-in-the-open, over some pull-on Cords and Jeans I found. Not "skinny-jeans"-- but straight-legs that are not "obvious"--- but Yes they are ladies pull-ons ! Have some "leisure/sports bras" that "lay flat" under manshirts quite well. The step-in design can be annoying--but provides an option to consider. Found them on the Hanes site. Happy Underdressing! Toni.. G...

I've spend all day in my yard and around the house in shorts panty and a tank top with saddles. Even walked the dog. It was so hot and it felt great.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Just came back from a stroll to&from the wallymarket. 30 min ea way in 93 deg heat! Green Ladies Tank over pull-on ladies jeans. Off-white Ladies sneakers w/ girly socks. Panties underneath-of course. In my grocery-cart thing is my Gray Ladies zippered Wallet. Went a diff dir yesterday with a Blue Tank on -into a place filled with senior GGs----nooobody says a thing! IF they ever did---wd say that my stuff is in the laundry, so I wear Girlfriend Tanks because its Hot. Toni...G...

When it's inappropriate to wear skirts and dresses (like when I'm at work), I tend to wear pantyhose under my shorts. I've done this for years and not a single soul has said a word. I assume they just don't notice, but even if they do, it doesn't bother me. I think I'll try an experiment on Thursday...I'll either wear black or super glossy nude hose under my shorts and see if I get a reaction. It does imply an element of danger, but I honestly doubt anyone would say anything, even if they noticed. Afterall, nobody said anything last week when I spent a day bopping around Chicago in a skirt...
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

I’ve worn pantyhose under my shorts many times. A few weeks ago I started wearing them to my massages. Of course I would take them off before the massage and hang them up next to my clothes. After a few outings in them, my masseuse asked me if I came from the gym because I was wearing my tights. I loved it!