Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Underdressing in drab

I have been wearing panties, some prettier then most women, for over 4 years. I do wear tights in the winter under jeans. I always wear panties to the Doctor and he has seen them on me and did not bat an eye. Crissy

I've underdressed in drab for years, never had anyone notice, that I was aware of. I can wear anything under my work cloths and no one can tell.

Kelsey

I have underdressed for about 20 years, and most recently I wear a bra 4-5 days/week. It's now part of my clothing. I don't wear forms.

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    I wear pantyhose and shorts every day, all day, to work, to friends houses, bars/restaurants, everywhere. I've worn all colors, suntan to black. I wear cargo skirts a lot as well. I've done this for 20 some years. The only time I ever get a comment is if I wear heels.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

hello Harry,
    I think that panties are more comfortable than men's underpants, so wear them most of the time.
    When I have worn a bra, underdressed, I am sure some people have noticed; but never any comments.
    luv J

I've been underdressing all my life and on a daily basis for many many years. But I still avoid situations where I have to undress in public. I also do my best to avoid being caught, I'm not sure I've been successful in that area... Sometimes I wear jeans without a belt, shirts untucked, you seat, you bend, it's hard to keep it cover at all times. Some of my panties are very discreet, plain cottons, plain colors. Others are pure lace, shiny satin lycra, flowered. Not something to confuse when you can see half an inch of it. Not to mention pantyhose... I also like to wear teddies in winter, they're so warm and comfy. The plain cotton ones are rarely a problem, the ones with lace cuffs or with girly patterns... I have to be careful with my sleeves. One thing that I don't do anymore is garter belts. I had a couple very uncomfortable incidents wearing them under my male pants. Those hooks are not street safe!!! And thongs... I don't like thongs, period. I have a couple because... just because. I wore them once to go out and it was another very very very very uncomfortable experience.