Thread: Still baby steps

Still baby steps

It's been awhile since I posted. I have been reading everyone's adventures though, so congrats my sisters.
    I'm off one moment then back on again, the pink fog can be so irritating sometimes. Anyway, I always underdress to some extent. I had been pushing myself to wear more and more clothing out but I stopped for so long that now I moved a little backwards. But even fully dressed I would always readjust my shirt to make sure no one saw the bra straps. This past week, I've been pushing myself to try not to do that. It's really hard lol! I'm sure people noticed but I knew I wouldn't ever see them again so their opinion didn't matter.

Banned Read only
    Gerri,
    This is a funny situation , you're trying to hide it and yet you really want people to know , it's a phase of trying to come out , daring yourself to take the next step, what drives us sometimes is confusing but it won't go away until you've been out fully dressed and mixed with the public , most of us have been there . Going out now it would feel weird not to wear a bra , otherwise you can't get the right shape but I did have to go without one in the dress in my avatar .

I can relate to this. My thoughts are that when I am doing something that makes me nervous, that means I am doing something that is going to make me grow. I am glad you are being brave and stretching your comfort level. Good job!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

It is one way to slowly come out, sometimes you are discovered and you come out quickly, not just baby steps but a big leap.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thanks for your replies everyone 😊

So today I went to Winco with the wife wearing a very feminine open backed workout tank top with a sports bra underneath. I was very nervous and anxious halfway through the store but then my nerves calmed down. It was a huge step forward for me.

Gerri,

A male wearing a bra that's visible under his shirt is probably far more of an oddity to many observers that one presenting fully as a GG. That said it's not something likely to attract comments.

Have you given thought as to how you're going to progress? What are going to be you're next baby steps? It may come to a point where it's more a matter of taking a leap of faith.

It seems you have the support of your SO, how would she view you going out fully enfemme? Will she mentor you as to what not to wear, killer heels and miniskirt spring to mind, so you'll have greater confidence that you're blendable in your presentation.

After all, even a baby step can take you over a cliff.