Thread: My transformation

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.

My transformation

Well, here we go... I'm going to post pics of my transformation so far, for comparison reasons. Here's some with the long hair, taken around January.

Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Some after the first haircut:

Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Last haircut:

The guy in white is Anthony, my buddy. His ass is very squeezable.
    He's a cool guy but can be real bitchy sometimes.
    We were gonna get married at one point, just as a complete joke. He thought it might be funny to see his friends' reactions.
    So we occasionally say we're dating and then randomly break up.
    In high school, we'd stage huge breakups in the halls, where I'd get pissed off and shove him, then storm off, he'd catch me and we'd walk away holding hands.
    Ahhh, good times.

Here's a few of my 'glam', male TV look.

Well that's quite the transformation. Definitely work more on the guy expressions, cause you've almost got it down regarding lookin' like a glam rock bowie lookin' boy. Lookin' good Eddie. I'm diggin' the shorter hair look.

Yeah, Anthony is a good guy.

Thanks, Jacob :-D
    Hehehe

Thanks
    Goth... Em, I've got all the stuff for it, but have never really put it together. Actually, once I sort of went for it. I'll see if I can dig up a pic...

I did a Marylin Manson thing once, too. Does that count?

Hi Eddie,

Wow! Incredible transformation over the past few months. Words fail me ...

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Oh, and just for fun, here's me when I was about 10 (such a dork):

Thanks, Vicky

Yeah, I did post one before, I think this one is slightly different though.

I look exactly the same now as I did when I was 10, only taller, not so skinny, and I used to have better skin. Damn puberty!

Started a few years before that, although I'd always been a huge tomboy. I started actually dressing like a boy when I was 8 or 9.Everyone thought I was a boy, from the age of 3 or 4 onward, till I was 15. Which is right before I started really wanting to pass as male again. I wanted to pass between about 8 and 13, then stopped around 14 (my latency period, I guess)... When I realised I was TV (Thanks to Dr. Izzard) I realised I really did want to pass as a boy. Should never have doubted myself.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas

Oh, and just for fun, here's me when I was about 10 (such a dork):

Now this pic,of you at ten you look just like a young Lad LOL

Thanks
    I thought so, as did everybody else. I always got called a boy. That embarassed me slightly (but I secretly liked it) because my family always made such a big deal about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    Here's a few of my 'glam', male TV look.

i love those
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Thanks

your welcome
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.