Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How essential are forms in regards to your dressing?

Forms are absolutely essential to completing the feminine form. I can't wear a bra without feeling the wonderful tug of the forms against my breasts.

I've never had forms. Just homemade dried peas in a stocking. They look real (within a padded bra and under a dress) and bounce naturally. And once (not happy about it) a man at a club groped one of my breasts. I was shocked when it happened and he said "I wanted to know if they were real."
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Forms are not essential but some kind of breasts are, as I am quite slim, i am often happy to have small b cup breasts, I can achieve that with a simple padded bra and small inserts.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Not overly important to me, probably 30% breast forms, 70% push up bra.

With breast forms I need full cover, but with push up bras I can show more skin.

IMG_20180114_072315.jpg
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Aspiring Member
    I started of with tights filled with rice, OK - but.
    Now on my second set of forms - on the first set the plastic edging split. Now on second set and as they get regular use they are beginning to show signs of wear.
    Womens clothes are designed and made on the assumption the wearer has a bust, so I consider forms are essential for the full effect.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I have used forms a bit, but now I have got a little bit of wobble to work with, I find that with the right bra, I can present naturally, maybe with the help of chicken fillets for the cleavage.

I favour a plunge bra with underwires. I have discovered that the band is crucial in moulding my shape. Normally bras in small cup sizes only have a narrow band with two hooks, but recently the fashion seems to have been for much deeper bands. The bra I am wearing at the moment has a deep band of 3" and a 3 hook clasp.

It's more difficult to fasten, but once in, I really feel snug and supported. The wide band acts a bit like a corset, and pushes more into the cups.

This style of bra is s lot more comfortable, partly because they often come with wider straps as well. I have gone up a cup size due to the extra support of the wider band.

I went years without anything under my bra's. i just tried to find bras with the smallest cup available in my band size. Felt nice in general... trying to stuff my bras was not satisfying in the least so never thought much about it until I learned about breast forms.

I researched for weeks.. which I tend to do about anything and finally bought a set from the Breast Form Store. Wearing them the first time, with the correct bra 42B, was amazing. The feel, weight and little bit of bounce. The slightly snug fit of the bra with the cups filled... well, I don't dress with out... ever. I eventually broke down and bought anther set, larger of course! D cup... with large, wide shoulders, I can pull off the larger ones with the right outfits. And again, the weight, the feel, the bounce, the shape... just feels so right. I try to wear tops that enhance the look... show the shape and cleavage without being ****ty.

In the end, I never dress without... a little but of waist cinching... or a Spanx slip, tightens my waist and gives me a little bit of hip, not only completes the look but now I fill out the shape of a dress properly. Just need a little more butt!

I'm still not a Forms girl. I do have a padded bra & padded yoga/sports tops though!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I'm definitely a forms woman; they change my shape into definitely not male, and just love the feel of breasts between my upper arms.

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

A second reason why I don't use forms much is that I like to promote my real nipples. I love them wobbling in the front of my bra, and I often go out wearing nipple suction pumps.

I sometimes get heavy and sore, with some fluids, and it is nice to discretely nurse myself and ease them off, slipping in an absorbent pad.

Aspiring Member
    I started off with rolled up tights, and then moved on to old stockings filled with millet seed, which felt much better and moved more naturally. Then I got several of those adhesive silicon bras and built up breasts using those.
    A few years ago I bought a real set of forms and I was hooked. Loved them because they felt natural and gave a realistic profile to my figure.
    A few months ago, one of them burst, so I had to stop wearing them. That was a lot more traumatic than I would have guessed. I just bought some new ones, which are a little bit bigger than the old ones. They fit my body shape and size much better, and now I feel whole again.

I like to mix it up between a bra with forms in it (as I'm wearing now) and oversized padded bras that really make me look buxom. I love the feel of the silicone breasts and to see the nipples come through the front of the bra.
    Last edited by Veronica4me; 11-18-2018 at 08:33 AM.
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

Silver Member
    Charlotte, I wear my Amolux forms every day in various bra types. I absolutely love them. When I lift and gently squeeze them, they feel so fantastically real.

Never had forms and never want them (or any other type of stuffing). Not necessary IMO. Forms and padding feel too fake for me.

Aspiring Member
    I made do without them for years because they were quite expensive and not so easy to obtain.
    Then those self-assurance breast enhancers came along and you could buy them in the shops quite easily. For some time, I used several pairs of those, layered to form breasts. It's even possible to use them to make a natural looking cleavage from the flesh of your chest.
    eBay arrived, and suddenly it was a lot easier to get almost anything. The price of forms dropped, and it became possible to get things delivered to a collection point, and not to your home address.
    Once I got my first set of forms, they became essential for me. They do have a limited life and I was devastated when I managed to damage one. I ordered a new set as soon as I could.
    Wouldn't be without them now.

I have forms and I make sure I'm wearing them when I do dress up as I wouldn't feel complete without them. They're not big so, if not for the corset I wear most of the time when I dress up, they would probably not be noticeable. However, as I mentioned... I wouldn't feel complete without them!

None at all. I use doubled water balloons, and they work fine.

In my case, it's more of the feel instead of the look. So, no, forms aren't essential to me at all. Besides, most of the fem items I wear aren't at all form fitting so they're just not a factor at all. In fact, I don't even have any... nor do I plan to get any. I have much higher priorities than that.

Lacy PJs

I had a very nice set years ago.

Ive thought of buying another set from time to time, but prefer to go natural these days, even if they're isn't much there.
    I never would want to be more than a size B anyway, at most. I do wish there was a proven, safe way to give me a little something
    more, perhaps with herbal supplements, ect. but even those can be bad for you, and believe most do nothing anyway.
    I do miss how a good pair of forms feels on you though.