Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How essential are forms in regards to your dressing?

From the day I received my first set of silicone forms they have been absolutely essential.
    They just make me feel so much more complete. I can't express it fully, but they just make me feel right.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Forms are very important if not the most important part of my dresing, forms complete the look and an inner more increased feeling of femininism than without forms. I have not dressed without forms but in those inbetween moments of not being en femme it feels like a part of me is missing.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Aspiring Member
    In my world, where I dress, not necessarily to look like the girl that I want to be, (that's not really going to happen in my case, it's a bit hard when you're a dead ringer of your father), but more to become the girl that I know is inside me, there are two things which are very important. The first is the skirt, yes, I know that, probably, most women and girls don't wear a skirt every time they get dressed, and there a examples from around the world of skirted garments being menswear (the Scottish kilt being one example), but for me, the skirt is the barrier garment in our society which can define what is, and what isn't a girl, bearing in mind that GG women and girls are not defined by their clothes, they are defined by who they are. Me, I don't have that luxury, I'm a born male and so use the skirt to cross the line into girl. Likewise the bra. The bra is probably the one garment that men generally don't need to wear. As I've said above there are examples from around the world of men's skirted garment but I can't think of a bra type garment for men. Also, as I said above, in reality most women don't wear a skirt most of the time, but they would almost certainly wear a bra. Therefore, for me to fully cross into the realm of the girl, then I need to wear a bra, and if I'm going to wear a bra (and yes, I'm definitely going to wear a bra, I'm wearing a bra now, as I type this) then it is also essential that it is padded somehow and forms are the best way to do so. So, yes, they are essential for me.

Just as stated above they are not essential, women come in alll shapes n sizes and everyone is entitled to what they think looks good!

But for me, breasts are very important. My look is not complete with out them. Once I put my boobs on its defiantly woman time!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I fall into the essential category, if I am going to dress I wear forms, I have a couple of sizes but generally wear B or C. Love all of the responses. Thanks for asking

I never had forms, but for the longest time I used balloons. In the last few months I started to wear skirts nearly daily (while still dressing more fully maybe once a week) and have little desire for the fake boobs. It has gone from essential to non-existent. This is mainly due to accepting a non-binary presentation.

My BF and Style Guru Millisense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte-Jones View Post

One of the bigger problems suppose is just how it is essentially impossible for me to find any in my skin tone. (Im african american).

Lastly....i guess im just worried about people in my household finding them.
    Its one thing to find womans' underwear and clothes in your son/brother's room. But finding fake breasts is a whole other...
    The breastform store has some forms in "sable" color, decent price, and there's others I came across when shopping myself, though skin match for anyone is difficult, mine don't match me.
    Magic curves has tan, dark, and chocolate tones, I don't know that company specifically.

I absolutely agree with you Charlotte on the last thing as I went through it last month: breast forms and wigs too are not really explainable, so be sure you have a safe hiding place. I live alone so it was a lot easier.

Let us know if you decide to buy and how they look/feel!
    Last edited by Millisense; 08-07-2018 at 11:06 AM.

My personal opinion is that breast forms are essential to the overall look of femininity. As many on the thread have pointed out, women's clothes are cut so that something on the order of a C cup is pretty much essential to fill the garment properly. That's why even GG wear falsies to help with certain outfits.

On the other hand, I think that people have to be careful not to go overboard with the D and DD breast forms. Males tend to have wider shoulders, more developed deltoids, latissimus dorsi, and pectoral, and wider lats than a woman, and it's easy to project a top-heavy look which emphasizes the person's masculinity. I am tall and slender with typical mascuine shoulders, etc., and am definitely in the group which needs to be careful about looking top-heavy. My pects already project to almost a B cup, and so I usually use just a pair of what I call "chicken cutlet" breast forms which take me to a C size, which looks appropriate on a 5-11, 150 pound Trans. You can buy the chicken cutlets at Joann Fabrics, but I prefer to pay a few bucks extra and buy them online to get the kind which have a flesh-tone color, and a markedly feminine nippple.

To me, forms are one of the most essential parts of CD'ing. A bra is the most feminine article of clothing there is and having breasts really provides a lot of femininity to me. The SA's at Lane Bryant have shown me how important projection is to dressing properly. Many tops and dresses are designed and sewn to fit a more feminine figure. SInce I am older and now dress to blend in with women my age, I even wear larger forms with bra straps extended to give more of a mature, lower hanging, "saggy" appearance. (The natural effect of gravity and time). I fit right in, it seems!

Zero!

I love my breasts as they are, and they do all the things on-pregnant breasts do! I alter some of my dresses to emphasize them ever so slightly, and sometimes it is just fine to have them just be equal parts of my upper body with everything else.
    We are all beautiful...!

Depends on what I'm wearing. Until (many years ago now) I figured out that with a little help I could have credible cleavage, I wouldn't be without them. For me, showing cleavage trumps having bigger boobs, I went through period of time when I wore no forms or inserts at all. I quite by accident bought a pushup bra that just did it all by itself. That's the only bra I've ever owned that I actually wore until it was threadbare. By the time I figured out that not just any pushup would do (including Wonderbras, gels, air padded... you name it) I couldn't even read the tag so I could go find another one. I've never found one that did what that one did, but I've found several others that suffice. Right now (this changes from time to time) I'm using the silicone inserts from Walmart and make sure I wear a bra that covers the insert and not much more.

I had a big and natural chest since I was teenager. Having my breasts sucks in male, but en femme they feel and look amazing to me. They really cement Eboni's look.

I was thinking about the same question and found this thread when I searched forms. I think I would pose a slightly different question. Not forms versus socks or rice or any other breast substitute. The question is:

How important is having breasts to your cross dressing? Is it the feel of women’s clothing or is being more like a woman.

For me it is the latter. My cross dressing started with bras and the delicious feeling I got when I had something filling them. So for me forms are an essential aspect because I feel that having breasts is central to my cross dressing.

For me, forms are definitely an integral part of Maria. I too started as you have, using socks and other things just to try and create the look. Being able to have my forms was the best thing that i ever bought ... they make me feel 100%, and i am so comfortable when i just wear them under a plain t-shirt because I can "feel them" and the weight reminds me that they are there. I do have several pairs, ranging in size and style/shape and my newest breastplate top is beautiful and i'm in love with it, but my forms feel so much more natural still and i go back to them.

Aspiring Member
    I wear a bra or bralette, both with light padding, every day (~36A), usually without breast forms or silicone enhancers. On weekends I generally wear a bra with the enhancers, which provides an appropriate 36B for my small frame.

I will occasionally wear forms, which provide ~36C, on some weekends.

Day in and day out, wearing a bra seems and feels right (i.e. congruent with my gender ID) even though I don't need one physically.

I dress almost every day. I work from home and don't take the time to get myself ready for the world, usually only wearing panties, pantyhose, a cami top under a blouse, a skirt and flats. But when I want to present as a woman, you can be sure I'll have on a wig, jewelry, makeup, a dash of perfume, and a bra with forms (and higher heels, too!) Slipping my forms into my bra for the first time was memorable, and I still love it.

They are absolutely essential. With forms and a wig, I'm complete. It doesn't matter what else I'm wearing (as long as it's somewhat feminine).

When I got my first forms, I put on my bra, inserted my forms, slipped on a top and stood in front of the mirror to see what I looked like. To my surprise, I didn't look any different. So I decided to take them off. But I just couldn't do it. I couldn't bear to take them off, and ended up wearing them all day. I later realized that my forms made me look like I'd always pictured myself in my mind's eye. Therefore, I didn't look any different. I couldn't take them off, because I'd finally found a way to look normal, and just couldn't stand going back to looking weird. After many years, I still feel that way. Forms make me look normal. Breasts are an essential part of who I am.

There are other ways to make breasts, but (apart from surgery) silicone breast forms are the best way to do it. They weight the right amount, and make your bra hang down in a way that looks and feels natural. The more expensive ones are soft, almost like real breasts and will make you look and feel like a lady. I wear mine constantly.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Personally speaking What s the point in not?

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Before I joined this community, I would dress only with the clothes, never considered jewelry or a wig and make-up. Now I would not ever considered dressing without my wig. I never considered breast forms because I seen they we're expensive and would be very awkward if someone found them. I used water balloons for the longest time, they did the job but I was always worried if they would break in my closet or when I was wearing them. I would have to go back in my history to see what day it was this year when I decided to buy a pair of forms. I did some research and one morning I called a crossdressing store and I took the plunge and went there fully dressed and bought my first forms. It was an amazing day and now just like I can't dress without the wig, I can't dress without the forms. This site really completed Maria and it looks like it's doing the same for you.

I tried all sorts before getting forms: balloons, bean bags, socks, but nothing felt right. When I eventually got a pair I wished I'd done it sooner and wouldn't go out dressed with anything else. I've found it best not to be tempted to go overboard on size. I originally went for C cup but found B suit my frame much better and so look much more natural. They needn't be expensive either.

I will echo what many gurls have said about forms being a critical part of dressing femme and that bras are a sensuous delight. I'd like to add that bouncing up and down the stairs is one of my favorite activities when dressed. Nothing feels more female than breasts jiggling in a sheer bra.

Reality Check
    Not just the forms, the wig and hip padding are necessary for me to feel like I look like a woman. Without any of these, I wouldn't bother.
    Krisi

Only got some just over a year ago & hardly use them. Not essential unless I want to look like Alex (no affiliation with anyone on here btw).

I always used something water balloons, socks anthing that filled the bra. But once I got real forms I was hooked. The bounce , the look, jow they fir the bra. Forms breast and butt are critical Can't leave teh house with out them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

A must wear item. I wear them every evening and to bed and most mornings.