Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sisters Clothing

I have 6 sisters ... yes I definitely wore their clothes. Bras, panties, nightgowns, swimsuits, shorts, tops, skirts, dresses, jeans hose, garters, stockings, socks ...
    3 of them knew then thanks to a game of truth or dare we were playing one night. They had me put on panties, bra and a swimsuit. After that it was a teasing joke between us ... 1 of them had suspected I was getting into their clothes and she nailed me when I didn't protest at the dare - I had put a run in a pair of her stockings and she found a pair of her panties and a bra in my room. She talked to me about it afterward and has been a confidant and supplier ever since.
    Her only rule was and is wait for her to give them to me. She would round up all the clothes they couldn't wear at the end of the summer and after Christmas and give me first choice before it all went to goodwill or our cousins. She still does that now, brings me clothes throughout the year, things she doesn't wear anymore, things she ended up not liking etc.

Ah-May-Lee
    Nope, never wore my sisters clothes. Their clothes were too boring, I just didn't like what they wore. I never wore another persons underwear.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I have a sister who is a year and half younger so, of course, I was wearing her underwear. Panties and bras. One night she had a friend sleep over. I snuck in her room and "borrowed" her friends underwear for a while. I was in heaven for a few years until she caught me. She was cool enough not to make a scene but just told me to stay out of her drawers. sigh.

I did. These days I pass along things I don't wear anymore.

As a teenager (mid 1960s) I was always getting into my sister's things, panties, garter belt, stockings, even a dress. One time I wore her white GO GO boots. Busted the zipper and had to take my allowance and buy a new pair.

Oh no, their panties and bras were horrible cotton. Not proud but when i was young i use to go around drying areas on my bike, and well think you can guess the rest. Ohhhh the rush!!!!!....lol

Yes my sister is 4 years older than me at age 9 I started wearing her panties and bra. She let me after the second time my mom caught me wearing my sisters undies. She took me to the store and I had to buy my own with saved up allowance money. I even had to tell the lady working there the bras and panties were for me. Now at 55 years old I still wear my bra and panties everyday.

It's funny I never got into women's panties till I was older, mostly my sisters pantyhose and my moms slips and skirts

While my ONLY full sister was just 10 months my SR, she was way bigger than I. In my youth, I was a runt of the litter. I frequently was the smallest child in my class/age group.
    It was in my 15th year I started to grow, and grow I did. Went from a 4' 6" to 6' in a year and a half. I was living with my fathers sister then. when I graduated from high school I was 6' tall , 131 pounds, ware size 32" waist / 34" long pants. None of the females around me were about my size.
    I was never left alone in the house, 2 female cousins, a male cousin, my aunt and her sick mother-in-law (I helped care for her till she passed). Also my Aunt ran a beauty shop out of her kitchen.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Aspiring Member
    I did, and looking back at it seems indecent, just wish I could buy my own Panties.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Oh yes, since the age of 6 when I secretly wore her pretty yellow slip under my jeans when Dad took me pond fishing. Remember sneaking off into the woods just to look at it. And then there were the evening gowns or pageant dresses that I longed for but was too scared to remove them from their forms they rested on in the closets. Then there was the nightgown that I rode my bike in on that very chilly evening that caused me to go from boy to puberty boy. Then the bras and oh those wonderful body suit sweaters.........Funny I always thought one sister knew but she says she never did......even had forgotten dressing me up for Halloween one year.

Quote Originally Posted by dana digs sweaters View Post
    LOVE this story Patti!
    Some of us were extremely lucky in growing up in the households that we did.
    Such treasured times for a boy that knew he liked to wear girl's clothes.
    I do hope you dressed up at least once on Halloween
    Dana,
    For all the crossdressing I did in my sisters clothes growing up I never once dressed in female clothes for halloween - then or since.
    Luv and hugs
    Patti

I had three girls as next door neighbours, no sisters though, but I did have many a sleepover at the neighbours place.

All they wanted to do was put on makeup, their mothers clothes ans dress as princesses.

I thought it was boring for about five minutes the first time, then I caught on. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes my sister is 4 years older than me.Yes, bras are very feminine.

I wear my stepsister panties. She was a couple of years old

SIGH...I am only now getting in to this.