Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sisters Clothing

M sister is six yrs older than me. I , regretfully, kept putting o her swimsuit, and pantyhose, and a dress. I ruined the pantyhose, and got aroused and made messes in them, and caused runs, and holes. I regret doing i t today, a total invasion of her privacy and belongings, and my mom's too! I think it is one reason my sister will not wear dresses or hose around me today, and she never wanted a man, or marriage or kids. She is 70 and still single like me. But i was only about 14 then and could not help it. But, around that time, my parents told me they wanted me to see a shrink. I think they knew . I felt horrible guilt, and shame, and stopped for years after that, and joined the service, too. In my 50's, a lady i now in my church, let me stay in a vacant house, where her mom, her, and her sister lived/ Her mom and sister had passed away, and the closets and drawers were full of dresses, and other things. I tried on many dresses, though they were a bit too small.. I ripped a few, and tried to sew them back right. After living there, i moved, and finally bought my first dress at a thrift store. I feel some guilt for raiding the clothes in her house. Later, i had two other housemates there, and it was very hard to dress up, with them there. I was asked by the lady owner, to gather up things to give to the dump or charity, so i finally washed the things and gave them to her. Yhis strong overwhelming compulsion to wear dresses, hose , heels, wig and jewelry is much harder to control, than smoking or alcohol, and can get me into trouble, all too easily, and i regret invading others closets now. It is such a temptation!! Lat night i dreamed i rented another place, and it was chock full of dresses!
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 08-06-2018 at 09:10 AM.

I had no sisters so I had to try on my moms stuff. I loved the tights she had. I remember it well a black and a blue pair. She knew that I was wearing them but said. nothing.

Banned Read only
    I have an older step sister that didn't live with us. My mom stored her square dance dress and crenoline in my closet. I used to wear that dress all the time. Also my step sister left a pair of her panties behind once They were the pink "Tuesday" pair out of the classic nylon bikini JC Penney Days of the Week panties set. I wore them more often than I should have.

yes I wore my sister's clothes especially knickers, roll-ons (remember them?), bras stockings and suspenders and slips. She is just 2year older, most things fit OK except for dresses. Sister was in the front attic me in the back so I had plenty of opportunity. I was very careful with her things and she did not seem to notice.

I had an older sister by 3 years. I wore her shirts and skirts, and took one of the bras she was getting rid of, but never her panties.

Cheerleader uniform, complete with pom poms, couldn't resist. Go team!

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah447 View Post
    Cheerleader uniform, complete with pom poms, couldn't resist. Go team!
    Haha! You're not kidding Deborah!
    Couldn't wait for the opportunity to finally try on my next older sister's cheerleader uniform.

cheer boy 1986.jpg

Also had an older sister on the dance squad where they wore white boots.
    Sooo careful was I to Not scuff them when that chance made itself available to me.

dance team with white boots.png

Silver Member
    Had 2 older sisters. Tried on their stuff. They got mad because panties had been worn. So I was given my own. After that things went better. I actually dressed quite a bit at home when our parents weren't there especially in the summer. Being younger, I was the 2nd hand me down kid. I didn't mind. They both worked as assistant dance instructors at a boys school and had several formals.

Did they have satin formal dresses? I wore my sisters prom dresses all the time

I started wearing my mother’s clothing. She used to always wear leggings, eventually I recalled how I used to love this very tight Jango Fett uniform I had when I was about 7 years old. At the time I did not know what it was, I just realized I loved it, now I know for sure it was the 7 year old version of arousal. When I was in puberty I saw my mother wearing those beautiful leggings and I realized I was dying to know the feeling of trying on something really tight and femenine.

One day when she left and I was home alone, I decided I could not resist it any longer and just went for it. I went into her wardrobe, which had a very nice perfume smell, and put on one of her leggings. It was the best feeling of my life, physically speaking. I adored it to my very core.

I have no sister, but if I’d had one, it’s possible I would have tried on her clothes. Who knows.

Now I don’t regret putting on leggings that day, but I do regret having invaded my mother’s privacy in that way, she’s a beautiful woman, inside and out, and she did not deserve that.

Sadly, I only had brothers.
    Do you think that having an older sister is likely to tempt a young boy to begin crossdressing? Could this be an influence?
    What percent of us have older sisters?
    As compared to the general population?

No such luck.
    I only had younger sisters, so their clothes were too small for me.

Platinum Member
    Hi Erica , MUCH younger sister, Started with Mom's Hose & Heels. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I dressed in my sisters clothes when I was 10 years old we changed in a movie house I wore her clothes she wore mine I still love that pantyhalf slip and party dress. i walked down the stairs at the movie house I felt like a queen.im 80 still remember it like yesterday i got to wear her stuff one more time but it was punishment from my stepdad if he only knew I love to wear her clothes any way had to dress and sit on front porch while all the kids in neighborhood came by to see. after that I wore my moms clothes more

[QUOTE=JenniferR771;4267481]"Do you think that having an older sister is likely to tempt a young boy to begin crossdressing?" Tempt or Prompt?
    "Could this be an influence?" I would say most assuredly so for me. Was dressed by older sisters before my memory kicked in.
    "What percent of us have older sisters?" This would be good for a poll here on CD.com

Yep, 2 older sisters.

Nope I did that as well. I wish I hadn't but....

Two younger sisters by a few years so that didn’t work for me unfortunately. Good thing Mom’s things fit well enough.
    Crissy

I only have brothers so alas no. I'm guessing that I would have partaken if I did have sisters.

No sisters only brothers so wore my mums stuff dont think she ever suspected

I am very glad i am not the only one who wore their sisters clothing

Silver Member
    I never had any sisters. I learned about myself by exploring my mom's closet and drawers.

Katie Lynn
    I was very fortunate. I have a sister 375 days younger than me. As girls develop faster than boys we were about the same build until late in high school. When I was 13 she left a bikini hanging in the shower so I tried it on. I was hooked. She had a serious clothing habit so I had a constant supply of slightly out of fashion clothes to wear. If a girl can wear it I have too.

The best part was one cold day I wore a bra and panties to school.

The only thing I didn’t do was be with guys like I know she did.

No sisters, my start was the younger sister of my best friend in the service. She started as, like a little sister to me, then full blower girl friend, the things we shared. Some i still have fifty years !ater.

Sister's clothes for hand me downs.jpg

Substitute two of my older sisters for hand-me-downs