Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sisters Clothing

I had two older sisters and would try on there clothes all the time. Used to love watching them open there birthday or Christmas gifts because I knew I would be wearing there cute clothes soon. My favorite was wearing there dance costumes and leotards.

Dana, Very funny, I loved it!
    Crissy

Panties4me
    Twin sister, so yes, of course I did. Also had a few girl cousins about the same age and their panties were worn as well. And yes,my mother's too. I know my mother and sister knew what I was up to.

Yes, I wore my sisters clothes - a lot!
    I am the youngest of 3 with 2 older sisters that were 6 and 7 years older than me. My father travelled a lot on business and was away from home for days and even weeks at a time so it was just me, my mom and my sisters. When I was about 8 my mom went back to work full time. My mom always considered me a very 'grown up' little boy and felt I could take care of myself at home after school until my older sisters, and eventually she, got home. So from the time I was about 8 (c 1965) until well into my early teens I had plenty of afterschool 'home alone' time (this would be anywhere from 3-6 hours depending on when I got home and when my sisters did as they were very involved in aftershool activities). And for a young CDr our home was a paradise! My mother was a total pack rat (probably from growing up dirt poor herself) and kept almost all of my sisters old clothes from when they were younger. So I was home alone in a house filled with tons of perfectly fitting girls clothes. My father even had built a huge walk-in closet in our basement for my mother and sisters to keep there clothes in! My sisters had so much stuff - dresses, skirts, blouses, jumpers, even their old shoes! I wore their panties, tights, vests and training bras, and pantyhose. I wore almost everything of theirs that I could and by age 9 or 10 I was one of the best dressed little CDrs you could ever meet. And this was the 1960s and early 1970s and girls clothes were GIRLY. One of my sisters even had some wigs (she obviously was experimenting with her own looks) and they were just the icing on the cake for this little CDr. There were even ballet outfits and a skating dress (even though to my knowledge neither of my sisters skated). I dressed almost daily from age 9 to about age 14 in perfectly fitting and age correct little girls and pre-teen girls clothes! Complete outfits head-to-toe, shoes-to-wig, inside-out! ! I am sure this is the reason for my preference for girls clothes, as opposed to womens clothes, today (I can and do dress my age but prefer the younger look). Eventually my sisters grew older and moved out and eventually most of the clothes were gotton rid of before my parents moved to a smaller house. I was never 'caught' or anything that I know of but certain later events would lead me to speculate that my sisters and mother may have suspected something - Im just not sure.

Luv and hugs
    Patti

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    No sisters,but started wearing my young aunt's clothes that were left at my gran's house,whenever I stayed over there

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

No sister but have wondered what fun it would have been being able to try on age appropriate clothes and have so much more access to shoes etc. Feel I was denied certain experiences by only growing up with brothers.
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

Single child, would have loved 1 year older sister. Born in the 1970s, did not see how girly were girl clothes of the 60s and early 70s as Patti remembers above.
    Starting to search the web for history: http://www.thepeoplehistory.com/1960skidsfashion.html

Never my sister's always my mum's

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

My sister being younger never had sexy underwear like my mother's

Banned Read only
    My sister is almost twelve years younger than I. I had to start with my mother's clothing.

I was always getting into my sister's things as a teenager. Mid 60s

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Erica2445 View Post
    Am I the only one who started wearing their sisters panties and bras when you were younger?
    And their other things
    One could not foresee where it could lead to

art by Stanton -- crossdressing with sister's help.jpg

started with sisters panties and loved the feeling and then bras and her school shoes.

Sister that was 6 years older, oh yes, her clothes were always getting used. She didn't really have any sexy stuff, but it worked. Remember her plaid sack dress (late 50's) got the zipper stuck once, sweated up a pond trying to get it lose. After a few months a pair of her panties and bra just disappeared, ate by the wash machine

Two older sisters provided a trove of things to try on. Skirts, slips, bras, panties and since it was the late 60's several panty girdles. The first time I tried on a panty girdle I naturally tucked things back out of the way. One look in the mirror and this young man saw a girl looking back and here we are.

hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Aspiring Member
    The first item I remember wearing was my older sister's petticoat. I've loved petticoats ever since.

You know
    You know which drawer their bras are in
    You know which drawer their panties are in
    You know which drawer their stockings are in
    You know which drawer their other fine delicates are in
    You know which drawer has their foldable sweaters in
    You know which sweaters are hanging in their closet
    You know which skirts must be hanged to prevent wrinkles
    You know which holes on their adjustable heels will fit your feet
    You know
    You know because you are a young boy that likes dressing up in their clothes
    You know you look good in their clothes too
    You know this makes you feel extra good

You have been in their rooms many times
    You have been in their rooms many times with them
    You have been in their rooms many times without them
    You have been in their rooms a number of times wearing their clothes with them
    You have been in their rooms many times wearing their clothes without them

So innocent at a young age
    Enjoying all aspects of each and every individual female garment of theirs
    How different the material is from your own boring male clothes
    How colorful their female garments are from your own boring male clothes
    How their panties fit on your young male body as you grew for a few years
    How many years of wearing their bras until you could hook it in back just like a girl could
    How many socks should you stuff into each of their bra cups to please yourself
    How sleek you thought your legs looked while wearing their pantyhose
    How feminine you thought your legs looked when wearing their heels
    How much you copied their outfits that they wore
    Matching up their sweaters/blouses skirts and heels
    Mixing them up from different sisters to please the young fashionista that was growing within you
    Walking across the carpeted and wood floors of the house in their heels
    Trying your best to not catch a heel on the carpeting
    Loving the sound of the heels on the wood floors
    Making the same sound that they did in their heels
    Being proud of being a young boy that can walk in heels as good as any girl could
    Paying homage to all the mirrors in the house as you modeled their outfits on you
    Being enthralled with your reflection while in their clothes
    If they truly only knew

dressing like a girl.jpg

Aspiring Member
    I started out with my sister's panties when I was about 14, and when she threw away what seemed to me to be a perfectly good bikini, that became my first item of female clothing. It was an almost perfect fit for me.

Yes, as my mom saved everything, my sister's old clothes went into the attic, just waiting for me. As I got older, once I was in my teens I carefully borrowed her more recent things out of her closet. Late sixties, mini skirts and dresses. ohhhhh, the memories.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Yes I did. I have an elder sister and I started wearing her bras and panties when I was in my early teens - things went down hill from that point on.
    Sasha

No sisters darn! Three brothers. But there was a "sister" of sorts that left a bunch of pretty things in a trunk in the attic of the house we bought in 1970. In that marvelous trunk she left two Merry Widow corsolettes that were my go to dress items. I remember feeling so sexy in them. I was about 16 or so and I spent a lot of time in the bathroom I must admit. She also left lip gloss in dark red in the medecine cabinet. She move to NJ when we bought the house but would come back to stay with us from time to time to visit her friends. One of my fondest crossdressing memories.

My sister was three years younger and much smaller than I was. I had already found my mom's wardrobe and was in ecstasy trying on all of her undies and nighties. Unfortunately, her dresses and shoes were to small for me by the time I was able to wear them.

Quote Originally Posted by Patti Remick View Post
    Yes, I wore my sisters clothes - a lot!
    I am the youngest of 3 with 2 older sisters that were 6 and 7 years older than me. My father travelled a lot on business and was away from home for days and even weeks at a time so it was just me, my mom and my sisters. When I was about 8 my mom went back to work full time. My mom always considered me a very 'grown up' little boy and felt I could take care of myself at home after school until my older sisters, and eventually she, got home. So from the time I was about 8 (c 1965) until well into my early teens I had plenty of afterschool 'home alone' time (this would be anywhere from 3-6 hours depending on when I got home and when my sisters did as they were very involved in aftershool activities). And for a young CDr our home was a paradise! My mother was a total pack rat (probably from growing up dirt poor herself) and kept almost all of my sisters old clothes from when they were younger. So I was home alone in a house filled with tons of perfectly fitting girls clothes. My father even had built a huge walk-in closet in our basement for my mother and sisters to keep there clothes in! My sisters had so much stuff - dresses, skirts, blouses, jumpers, even their old shoes! I wore their panties, tights, vests and training bras, and pantyhose. I wore almost everything of theirs that I could and by age 9 or 10 I was one of the best dressed little CDrs you could ever meet. And this was the 1960s and early 1970s and girls clothes were GIRLY. One of my sisters even had some wigs (she obviously was experimenting with her own looks) and they were just the icing on the cake for this little CDr. There were even ballet outfits and a skating dress (even though to my knowledge neither of my sisters skated). I dressed almost daily from age 9 to about age 14 in perfectly fitting and age correct little girls and pre-teen girls clothes! Complete outfits head-to-toe, shoes-to-wig, inside-out! ! I am sure this is the reason for my preference for girls clothes, as opposed to womens clothes, today (I can and do dress my age but prefer the younger look). Eventually my sisters grew older and moved out and eventually most of the clothes were gotton rid of before my parents moved to a smaller house. I was never 'caught' or anything that I know of but certain later events would lead me to speculate that my sisters and mother may have suspected something - Im just not sure.

Luv and hugs
    Patti
    LOVE this story Patti!
    Some of us were extremely lucky in growing up in the households that we did.
    Such treasured times for a boy that knew he liked to wear girl's clothes.
    I do hope you dressed up at least once on Halloween

You are not alone I did the same but feel bad that I invaded her privacy
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

First thing I remember trying on was a white nylon slip my older sister left hanging on the back of the bathroom door. nothing fancy, just an everyday slip for a school girl in the 50's. After that if I could get my hands on it, I tried it on. being the youngest child, I got out of school much earlier than my brother or sister, and since we lived in a very safe small comm
    unity, and mom went back to work, I would have about 3 hrs a day home alone. My sister was a Rainbow Girl, a very formal club.
    They seem to have many formal events, and as my mother was great with a sewing machine, and only had the one daughter to sew for, she made all of her formals, and she had a lot of them in all kinds of pretty colors, petticoats and hoop skirts, strap;ace bras and heels of all colors. Most of the time I played with her school clothes, fearing damaging a formal and getting caught, but some days they where just too tempting, and I would just go for it ,those where great days. Maybe it's wrong, but whats a boy to do. No way to shop for my own, and even if I had money, no one was going to sell an eight year old boy girls clothes, and in a small town there would have been no chance of keeping it quiet. When she grew up and moved out, I was about 12 and was reduced to wearing mom's clothes, it wasn't so exciting, But she did have some nice girdles. (for the antipanters) by the time I got to high school stirrup pants came in to fashion, loved those things, similar to today's leggings with straps under the feet to cause the pants to form fit, very feminine, very sexy to a sixteen year old.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

When my older sister ran out of clean panties to wear, she and my Mother knew where to look. I still remember them coming into my room to get her panties.