Thread: Post 100 - Thank You to Everyone

Post 100 - Thank You to Everyone

If I figured correctly this is post #100. I want to thank everyone on this site. I have been here almost three years now. I have learned a lot from the members. I have read way more than I have posted. I can't thank everyone enough for what I have learned from others and mostly what for what they have helped me learn about myself.

Thank you to everyone!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    That's when you know your in the right place

Here's to many more posts Jenn

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Jenn, may the next 100 be as fruitful, enjoy.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Jenn,

So here's the subject for post 101. Exactly what have you learned about yourself and if you had to pick one thing, one piece of advice, what would it be?

To answer Helen's questions, I'm going to start with a little history first. I didn't start CDing until my very late 40s and about 5 years later, I still haven't figured out the why. I've learned that I don't have to be the tough, rugged, outdoor man that doesn't show emotion, that there is a softer, gentler side to me. My one piece of advice would be for everyone to be open with their wife. I know everyone doesn't have that option; however, it has worked out great for me. MY CDing started out slowing in the beginning with just underdressing with panties and progressed to being fully dressed at times. She's been there with me for the entire journey, sometimes questioning and sometimes understanding.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Happy 100 and may you post many more.