During a recent 4 day weekend my wife was away and I found opportunity to dress 24/7. I liberated my femme wardrobe from their boxes, put them all into drawers and hung some in the closet and armoire. It felt incredible to see it all laid out and completely accessible and organized. I really enjoyed casually holding items up to one another to mix and match, to try a few accessories, to wear various lingerie during the day and whatever pajamas at night. I wore forms and a bra during all hours save for sleeping and showering and tried to enjoy my various footwear as much as I could.

Sounds as if I will have another similar opportunity this winter so perhaps it will be even better as the temps will be cooler. After the four days off I returned to work. My wife was still away, however, so I could dress after work, evenings and before going to work in the mornings. (My wife is aware and ok with this arrangement just not interested in indulging me during everyday life.)

For those that are married or with a significant other and have had similar opportunities to dress 24/7 – or do so regularly – what things did you notice the first time or two that you did this? Did you do anything similar or special? Would you do something different the next time?

Thanks!
Veronica.