My office is in a small building with a number of companies in various industries mostly professionals. I would estimate there are maybe 50 men and 30 women in the building. There is a vast range of ages from early 20s to 70s...

Last week one of the women was wearing what I would describe as a Pirate shirt (Any Seinfeld fans will know exactly what I mean) her shirt was white and had big puffy sleeves with white pearls sewn in rows along her upper arms. I know it sounds dreadful but it was actually quite nice.

A different day and a different woman was wearing a knee length tightish black skirt that had what I could only describe as bands of silver glitter sown into the material.

A third woman was in a very conservative work suit black jacket, white shirt and black below the knee skirt but she had the most amazing leopard skin ankle boots.

All 3 women were middle aged..

This really got me thinking just how unfair it is... how women can be creative in their clothes and accessories but we men have to choose between blue black and white shirts, pants and zzzzzzzzzz