Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Its really not fair

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    Rhonda Rhonda Rhonda with no offence at all to my lovely British friends... Aussies would never become Brits and they wouldn't have us anyway
    Except that most are, essentially, Brits in any case (offspring of convicts or, more recently, the ones that legged it due to a rain allergy) These smilie faces are to indicate that this is just good humour, in case you left yours on the shores of old Blighty

Incidentally, the kilt actually originates from Ireland not, as is assumed, Scotland.

Platinum Member
    It occurred to me that we create the box we live in. But it also reminds me that I don’t really dress as a woman because the clothes are nicer....I dress to express that part of me that identifies as/with a woman.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My friend bought a tie in the Transgender colours,and their colleagues are none the wiser.
    I myself have jumpers in various colours Inc pink,

Sophie
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 08-15-2018 at 09:26 PM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Daisy... so many possible answers so little time in the past i would have simply said Cricket - but alas....

Kim i would agree we dont dress because the clothes are nicer, but the clothes are so much nicer...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

The interesting thing is that about 9 comments above mention that men can have different colours or fabrics... I say meh, its a mens shirt cut in basically the exact style, it will have a collar and around 6 buttons it could be slim line or not... that does not compare to the myriad of shapes and designs of tops that a woman can wear it work. Never mind pants, shoes, accessories..
    I'm absolutely with you on this one Becky. In male mode it's do I wear the black trousers or the black trousers. But in girl mode it's do I wear a black pencil skirt, an a-line skirt, a knee length or a mini; do I wear plain, pleated or textured; perhaps a ponte, peplum or whatever skirt. And then, what tights do I pair this with - sheer, opaque (how heavy?), ribbed, lace, fishnet; and should they be black or any other colour...I could go on but it will just bring me down. [And I didn't even mention footwear!]
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

Of course it's "fashion unfair" (fu) on so many levels, not just clothing...let's just take a cursory look at hair...
    I love changing up my hairstyle and color and cis-gals do it every day! eerr!

- blonde, brunette, red, or something beyond in hair color
    - hair up or hair down
    - hair long or short
    - different hairstyles (bald, butch, faux hawk, pixie, bob, asymmetrical bob, shag, tousled, bouffant, bouffant updo, braided bun, casual chic, cornrows, I'll post more later since I'm getting tired and depressed thinking about this post...)
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Last week one of the women was wearing what I would describe as a Pirate shirt (Any Seinfeld fans will know exactly what I mean) her shirt was white and had big puffy sleeves with white pearls sewn in rows along her upper arms. I know it sounds dreadful but it was actually quite nice.
    I own (still) the Seinfeld style Pirate shirt (aka Puffy shirt). Owned it before the Seinfeld show made it (in)famous. At the time I thought of it more as a Prince style shirt. It was sold by International Male, yes, FOR MEN. I wore it once in male mode then it saw heavy Halloween rotation. First time around 1990 the last time in 2006. Jerry's show made it a cliché and IM stopped selling it. Then IM went out of business. A coincidence?
    Last edited by Taylor186; 08-31-2018 at 08:02 AM.

Well put Sandra, and accessories and all that is JUST for a black skirt...
    Nicki, thats hair, what about eyes, what colour eye shadow, we can go on and on
    Taylor, based on them selling the pirate shirt to males no wonder they went bust...it certainly looked good on your as a girls top
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

The lack of men's clothing options makes it way easier to get dressed, get out of the house and get things done.

Becky; don't forget, it was the 80s.

Adam and the Ants, Spandex Ballet, Prince and the Revolution
    80s adam and the ants.jpg 80s_spandau.jpg 80s -prince-revolution.jpg

Good point Taylor, fashion was heading towards dual gender and then lost its way
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec