Thread: Ahhhh, not my day.

Ahhhh, not my day.

Had an enjoyable morning sitting in my.panties, bra and nightgown drinking coffee and just jacking with my wife.

We both had things to do. Me a bunch of errands. My wife a counseling session 45 minutes away. We have two cars, a Kia Soul and a Nissian 370Z. Wife smokes in the Soul but not the Z. I leave to run my errands in gray and white womens lace up tennis shoes no socks, red panties, womens skinny jeans, loose fitting red bralette with a woman's burgundy vneck tshirt. I'm driving the Z and don't smoke. Took care of two errands on way to third wife calls and says the Kia won't start. Get back to apartment and jumper cables not in car. Call daughter and say you know I really love your husband, ya,, the one that borrows my tools and never returns them. She says she is on the way with them.

So sitting waiting for her and jumper cables so I can jump the Soul and get to the parts store and get a new battery when my phone rings. It's my wife cussing like a sailor. Finally get her calmed down and find out a truck threw a big Rock thru the passage side windshield. She was so upset. I made her feel a little better by explaining how lucky she was that the rock didn't come thru her side of the windshield. Explained how it happened and can't be undone and that's why we have insurance on the cars. She is on the side of the Interstate and is going to continue to her counseling session as the car is driver able.

Hour passed, daughter has very bad attention disorder and border on the manic side, call her and ask where she is. She says sorry I forgot. Things happen like this all the time and she can't help it buts it's frustrating. Yes this is my daughter who knows about crossdressing and participates by helping me shop and explaining girlie stuff to me.

Now I've done.my errands was planning of taking some photos that one day I will post here, down the tube. Now daughter hasn't showed up after another half our. She only lives 15 minutes. I call her and say where, she replys crap I forgot. Sooo I'm trying to be patient and tell her not to hang up, put your phone on the speaker and asked her if she was dressed and got a yes reply. Told her to get car keys and her purse. Now walk to the car and get in. Now we're chatting while this is going on and she's on her way. Thirty minutes later no daughter. Call her she decided to stop and do some shopping on the way. Dont hang up the phone, leave basket and go to car. I talked her all the way to me. She arrives I ask where are the jumper cables as she replys, "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME TO PUT THEM IN THE CAR",ARRRRRRRRR. Told her to stop crying go back home and I'll take care of things when her Mama gets home

To late for my photos. When wife gets home have to go get battery and pray it doesn't rain until after tomorrow because that's the earliest they can get a windshield for my Z.

There is really only one thing that kept me from really losing it. In my man mode I would be going ballistic. Thankfully I was dressed in Sidney mode and that ALWAYS has a calming effect on me. Maybe that is one reason my wife is accepting of me she does know how it calms me down

Sorry for the long rant. It was really trying to explain how when I'm dressed it has a wonderful calming effect on me. When the wife gets home I'll get the battery. After that it deffinatelly is sitting dressed on our patio for more than one bourbon. Thanks for the ear

Ufff! . . . Small mercies, though! . A wife that can interact with you while you're dressed, a supportive daughter who you can hang out with, and a name that makes sense backwards as well as forwards .

Pleased that the rock didn't injure anyone! .

Enjoy your drink!

- Lydianne.

Not wanting to get too personal, that was a big thing for your daughter to forget, considering the urgency and the reason of your call.

Maybe being overly critical of her husband was not entirely in your best interest at that point in time. I hesitate to imagine how you address the issue in guy mode, since you admit to have a certain propensity for aggression.

Sorry your day didn't go as smoothly as you planned, but at least you got to do it en femme. Silver lining.

Xox,

Tina V.

Gold Member
    you do have your hands full, good luck
    Rader

Sidney it sounds like you needed to rant a little and unload. Seems you have a lot on your plate today, but remember you also have a lot on the pluse side also. The rock didn't hurt your wife, you have insurance, dressing calms you, and we are here to help listen to your day. Stay cool and carry on.

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    Wow, I thought I had it rough when I tried to dress the other day. I agree with you, I feel so much calmer when dressed, far less likely to go off on crazy cussing fits that I normally do as a guy when things go off the rails.

Kudo's to you. I woukd have gone totally balistic

At least you unloaded your troubles without the rant.

Being dressed does have advantages.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Isn't it great to have a place like this to get an ear and just unload? I bet your stress level diminished greatly by having said that!

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Wow. Just wow.

I realise my life is very, very simple.

How lucky you are to have discovered the emotional outlet of crossdressing- I can't imagine how you'd be dealing with all this otherwise.

Good luck and thanks for sharing your story - or a small part of it!
    I used to have a short attention spa

Lydianne, I am very thankful for my family. I am very fortunate LOL you are the first to comment on my
    names.

Username, obviously you are fortunate that you have not had to deal with a loved one who has clinically diagnosed mental problems. My daughter without medication is pretty much nonfunctional. She is on medication and can function but has no attention span, that is just the way it is. Fortunately we can both laugh at each other.

Rader, thanks.

Jaylyn, yes I had alot going on that day. I use to had anger issues year ago but I'm just a go with the flow person now. Believe me I know what I have in my family and feel blessed that I have them

Sarah, thanks. Dressing deffinatelly has a Hugh calming effect on me. I've been trying to follow you here, you have some interesting adventures.

Alice, I came close. Fortunately things calmed done an had a wonders evening with my wife, dressed of course.

Beverly, thanks.

Donna, yes it is great having this place and all of you. Thanks for.listening.