Thread: Professional MTF Makeover

Professional MTF Makeover

My wife is going out of town with her girfriends for the weekend.

Being frustrated with my limited opportunities to properly dress and to go out dressed, I have scheduled a session with a CD in Atlanta who does complete makeover sessions. Included is cosmetics, dressing with her extensive wardrobe of fashion items and then going our shopping! I am so excited about this for several reasons: 1) Getting an independent professional to apply my makeup. 2) Getting to try on new fashions, from the foundations up. 3.) Getting to achieve a whole new look. 4) Getting go out in public to a Mall for shopping with the security of a lovely woman to shop with, and 5) Being free from all worries about exposing myself to friends and relatives, at least for a while.

Sure, It's gonna cost me a few bucks to do this, but I have many friends who spend just as much on a Saturday to hit a little white ball around a cow pasture! I bet, when the day is over, my memories of the day will be a lot more satisfying and lasting than theres could ever be!

I hope you have a successful days activities.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi Donna,

Yup, sounds like it will be a great time and worth every penny!

Elizabeth

Fantastic Have fun out and about. Some wonderful show bars around for the night life

Taking pictures? Let us know how it went. The hardest part for me on such an adventure is when it's time to stop. But ....yes.... I'm certain your memories will last longer than many ball games.
    Enjoy!!!

Donna, sounds like a great time! I am in Georgia and would love to know what this service is in Atlanta!

I have done this with a complete photo shoot. Was a total blast. Have fun

Done this too. Worth it.

Platinum Member
    Hi Donna , It sounds ike you are going to have a wonderful Weekend. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    Donna,

Be prepared to let the Genie out of the bottle. Be forewarned that she might not go back in!

One issue to consider is if your wife is good with this
    Typically on big ticket items, it may be wise to agree ahead of time, but that all depends on how you and your wife agree to finances.

This sounds like a dream!

I want to do this.

Donna, This is a dream for many of us, I know you will love it for sure. Good luck and I can’t wait to hear how you did. Crissy

So jealous! This is definitely at or near the top of my list of things I need to do. Have a lovely time and def get some pics! And post them!!
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

Enjoy yourself makeovers are wonderful. They make you feel so alive as a woman.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

For some, "girl fantasy camp" (as I like to call it) is the only practical outlet. It's rather expensive (by my pocketbook standards), but so worth if your dressing is limited to such opportunities. Have a good time.

I have done this in quite a few places around the world and I can tell you its worth every cent and some... not only will you achieve the 5 things you listed but also learn some valuable makeup and dressing tips. Most importantly you will have the most incredibly fun and amazing time imaginable... make sure you get lots of pictures and allocate as long a time as you have available and can afford.. Look forward to hearing about and seeing your adventure.

@Glenda so well put girl
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

sounds like fun, enjoy your self, maybe some pictures

Excited for you and have the best time! I had such a good time with my MTF makeover (my profile picture) with the late Jaime Austin near Boston. Being an “Austin Angel” was such an honor and a great memory. Yes, post pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie4 View Post
    Donna, sounds like a great time! I am in Georgia and would love to know what this service is in Atlanta!
    Kylie4, there are actually 2 such services near ATL. I'm visiting Regina at www.trueuladydesigns.com who is in Marietta (this is my first visit) and I also would recommend Phoebe Cross at www.Phoebesgetaway.com who is south of the ATL Airport in MsDonough (Been there many times) Phoebe has been doing such MTF makeovers for about 20 years and has a studio with a wide assortment of dress, lingerie, wigs, shoes, etc. Either one will cost you from $125-200, depending on whether its a simple makeover or it includes a shopping or dining excursion. YOu won't regret it!

Thanks so much! I will definitely use these services in the near future!

Hi Donna,
    I hope you have a great day! One day I hope to do the same.

I envy your weekend. Not knowing your home situation I would probably be sure I knew how to UN-makeup before going home. hehe

Good luck! I hope the best for you. I’ve been trying to find something like that where I live but the frigged north provides little opportunity for such things.

Be sure to let us know how it goes!
    “Hatred only breeds more hatred.” -The Invid Regis

“We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest... trying to figure itself out”. - Delenn