Thread: Bra addiction!

Bra addiction!

The feeling of bra clinging to the body is awesome! Cannot describe the rush i get fron wearing bra. Though i dont wear forms ( rather dont gave one) but the support of bra is great.

Moreover, a camisole over the padded wired bra where only bra straps are visible makes me feel sexy.

Dont feel like taking off the bra but eventually have to when at home. The bra marks are there everytime which is really cool. Without bra feels something is missing.

Banned Read only
    Harry,
    They are lovely feelings you are learning in stages to get use to how things feel , you'll soon get to know more about sizing and styles.

So how would you feel to be actually standing in a changing room with a SA helping you try things on and doing the zip up for you , and in between she can see you in a bra and full length cami slip . I can tell you it's a wonderful feeling of finally knowing you've arrived at you destination , I never ever thought I would get to this and feel so comfortable and at ease but believe me give it time and it will happen .

Bra marks are just the coolest

Platinum Member
    Hi Harry , Wearing a bra is like having an all-day Hug. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I love bras they are like a great hug lol. and the marks they leave are like im still wearing one afterwards cant get enough

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Harry , Wearing a bra is like having an all-day Hug. >Orchid ..OO..
    Omg! That is totally how I describe it too!

What a lovely way to refer to the feel of a bra! My mlatest ones are all long line bras the one I have on now has 5 hooks to it and 3 different positions of tightness and yes at the end of the day I am so reluctant to take it off because it so comfortable plus it was twice as much as I normally pay but you get what you pay for and I have found out that paying that bit more you get a better level of comfort.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Loved the way it felt the first time I put on a bra and it still feels just as good

I love wearing a bra as every one on this agrees but I find it interesting that at times of the year my bras feel better than others times am I just odd or are others have the same expierence as I do. I have been at this game for many years I have forms which I think makes it even more pleasureable because of the weight of the cups

I feel lost without my bra, I always wear one except in drab which is not that often.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Love the bra, my first addiction and still is. Feels like a love hug every move. I have several and rotate , its all different feeling for each.

I also feel lost without it. Pink is my favorite color.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Banned Read only
    Well bras are the one and only peice of clothing that men have never worn or that there in no real male equivalent of.

So it really is the only truly feminine thing you wear.

I love wearing a bra, I have one on today under my DRAB work clothes. I even like the feeling when it's 90 degrees out and I am sweating in a tight bra.

I love wearing bras too!
    I have more bras than my wife and I would buy more but sometimes I wonder why I have so many.
    I have several different colors, most match either my panties, nightgowns, tops or my dresses.

I am not addicted to bras, although I love wearing them. I am addicted to my corset, which does share the characteristic of hugging all day and leaving marks afterwards, albeit from the vertical boning across my midriff.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    My workouts just don't feel right unless I'm wearing a sports bra. I love the extra support for my "moobs", as well as the snug feeling and the feel of the strap running up the middle of my back. I have a drawer packed full of many colors and styles of sports bras, including lots of neon colors. I have sports bras to match all my workout outfits. They help give me the incentive to do 7 miles on my bicycle every morning.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Try wearing an all in one girdle, Harry. It's like having a bra hug your whole body!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would love to have a bra fitting and wear a bra at least part time. So far it is a no go with my wife but I’m hoping to change that somehow.
    Crissy

Harry, I love wearing a bra. I wear mostly longline bras for when I'm full dressed with forms and some for at home that I wear when at home without forms. It's pretty hard to find a 48a, but they are out there.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yes, it is awesome and comfortable to wear a bra. All mine are underwires, for which my supportive wife can’t believe I find comfortable. I just smile. I have two sets of bras, a cup bras for daily wear, which I fill quite nicely... and c cup bras with which I wear silicone forms for other occasions. I have several long line Rago bras and a couple All-in-ones. Hose, which got me started years ago and were always #1, but recently have been “replaced” by bras. I usually wear a camisole with shorts or capris and a full length slip with dresses and skirts. I’ve recently grown to enjoy skorts. (See pic).

Harry, I've been addicted to bras since age 10 when I first tried on my Mom's. Nothing is more feminine to me than wearing a bra. My wife dared me to go for a bra fitting and, after working up the courage to go into the store and asking for a fitting, I have neve looked back. Now, I don't ever purchase a new bra without trying it on first. I have been so unlicky at buying them online or during a quick dash through Walmart. There are so many different styles and shapes and the projection they provide really makes a difference under various tops and dresses. They are so important. BTW, the Sa's at the Lane Bryant store where I got that first fitting years ago remain some of my confidants and supporters!

I wouldn't call it an addiction but, after panties (24/7), it is my most often worn female clothing choice.

Whether thrift stores or department store clearance racks and a 30% off coupon , I eventually gravitate to the bra section and soon there are a few in the cart for the fitting room. With so many styles and colors it is tough to pass up a fantastic deal.

Wait, I just might have a bra addiction.

And I am not the least bit upset!

I definitely have a panty addiction - no question about that, I have tons of them. Have probably fifteen or so bras, got about half a dozen of the "bralettes" that are mostly lace and they're VERY nice! What is amazing, since I've only done it a couple of times, is actually sleeping with the bra on and the silicone forms in - I have four or five pocket bras made to hold the forms. Sleeping with the boobs in gives you a whole new perspective on these things!

I love wearing a bra have worn one since age nine now fifty five. Just change from a 36A to a 34B found it fits better no forms for me just love the way a bra feels. I feel naked without one on. I am just a bra and panty man.