Thread: Aruba - Cross Dressers Paradise

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD

Aruba - Cross Dressers Paradise

Seriously it is !

We took a two week vacation for the first time in years . Most of the time its 3 or 4 days here and there. This time we went all in to Aruba. Packed all of our cloths including some personal favorites of mine "skorts" skirts with shorts underneath. A couple of speedo swimsuits, waterproof mascara, an older wig, and some large Hollywood Sunglasses.

My dw was up for it and had no issues, in fact she had things already laid out before the trip. I asked if she was concerned about any possible issues with other vacationers. She said "who cares we're on vacation, just make sure your legs are shaved". I'm sure now I was more concerned then she was. So spent days in a skirt, touring, out to lunch and walking the beaches. My concerns about other people were unfounded. People both men and women were asking to sit with us , or very chatty in lines or on the beaches and hiking trails. It might have been because a lot of the other tourists were from Holland,Amsterdam and EU as well as South America.

Swam a few times at some secluded beaches. Wigs and water proof makeup do not do well in saltwater LOL. .... no you wont find photos of me in a speedo on Instagram of FB.

All in all a really great time.

P.S. Yeah skorts are my go to summer clothing piece.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Sounds like you had a great vacation

Kelly, looks like you had a great time in Aruba. I heard from friends who spend most winters there that is the case.

I bet you will return back,

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I need to "teach you" about swimming wigs and "underwater makeup"...I have a "system"...And you are right in that a "transperson" is of no" threatening" concern to a European...

I loved reading your story and think I would love going over there one day for a vacacation. Sounds like a cool vacation. I've heard the scuba diving is very good also there. Glad you and your wife found paradise.

Yay, that is such good news all around and a super travel destination tip!
    We are all beautiful...!

Kelly, sounds like a great time. The wife and I are heading to New Orleans this fall, but I have been wondering about the same issues.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 08-12-2018 at 07:29 AM.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Indeed this does not surprise me, the Dutch have a long standing relationship with Aruba and they are one of the most liberal and tolerant European peoples. Skorts are great in hot weather, I've been trying to get my wife to try them as she thinks she is too old for short skirts. What is a dw?

Likewise, on holidays it is 24/7 as a girl.

I only change mode at home to go to work.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Great story Kelly. Glad you and your wife had a good time. Always love to hear about couples who enjoy each other no matter what.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.