Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you keep your clothes?

I have to wear suits every once in a great while for my job so I have four suits. I have four garment bags as well to hang my suits to keep them clean. A suit garment bag is an awesome hiding place for almost everything. Blouses, dresses, skirts, bra’s (with forms in one) necklaces etc. So now I have 4 suits in 2 garment bags and my stash in the other two garment bags in my closet. I also keep a good sized box for shoes, wigs and all of my makeup in the closet underneath a few things.

It’s to the point that I need to come out to my SO so I no longer need to hide and a girl needs more of everything especially high heels!
    Last edited by Felicia M; 08-09-2018 at 01:06 PM.
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

As per my wedding vows, I'm 100% open and honest with my wife about all things in my life.

Dresses hang in the closet, shoes on a rack, lingerie in a drawer.

Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

At the beginning when croosdressing I had just one pair of shoes, sexy high heels and some sexy short dress and mini dresses plus a lot of lingerie like garters, baby dolls, etc because I mainly dress for guys in a weekly meeting in a private club, so everything fits in plastic bag hidden with the spare tire.now everything is in my closet together with wife's stuff.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

My wife takes me on a rollercoaster ride of acceptance <-> DADT. She moved most of my stuff from a locked trunk that I kept under stairs in basement, behind spare wood. She knew it was there and I unlocked it for her when she asked to see it. She hung it up in the bedroom closet and push hose and panties and bras into separate plastic show boxes. Over my life, I had things hidden inside a wall that had an opening at the top, in the space above a suspended ceiling, short periods the area around spare tire in trunk.
    Hugs, Ellen

Geez, in my closet, bureau , on a rack , in a basket in the corner near my side of the bed. It’s more like where don’t I keep them. My wife knows and is accepting so it’s a non-issue
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

When I remodeled my master bath, there was a 4'x4' space that i did not know what to do with. I ended up making a secret closet with a hidden door behind a large mirror.

I used to keep most of them inside large plastic boxes around my room, but nowadays I hang a lot of my dresses and my wigs inside my normal closet to keep them straightened out. If I don't have the space or the clothes hangers, I roll them up and keep them in those plastic containers. Most of my lingerie and nightdresses I keep in my drawers.

I'm still single, and my parents stay with me.

That was brilliant, Cindymay! Kind of like the hidden bars in homes built in the 1920's back in the days of prohibition!
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    The basement

My SO would never be in the dark.
    I wouldn't want to live with that amount of anxiety.

But if I did, I have no idea where i would hide my stash. I barely hide things from my family, it's too tedious.

Hello,
    I used to keep my stash hidden behind my collection of "adult" magazines - no was ever going to look there!
    luv J

I've graduated from suitcases to my own closet but may have to switch to a bigger closet.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Platinum Member
    My wife and I are in a DADT marriage. She knows I like to wear women's clothing on occasion. She has come across an article of clothing on occasion that I failed to put away after a day of being en femme; a bra or panty. Since it is a deep DADT which means not snide comments, no discussions, no body modifications of my part, etc, she is not aware of my decades of purchases. I keep my clothes in at least 18-20 Xerox boxes stacked up in a converted garage. I have my original collection of dainties in my night stand, and, my armoire has a nice assortment of slips and panties. She never goes into anything or any place where she may accidentally encounter a reminder of my desires. If I should predecease her, she is going to blown away by my wardrobe.

In a bag with a combination lock. Before that, it was in a not so hidden box that got discovered.

Before my wife knew, I only had a couple things I actually kept and would keep them in my home office in a drawer. As a teenager, I had them buried in the back of my closet in a locked wooden box (that originally held three wine bottles which meant I couldn't keep too much).

Platinum Member
    Hi HG , I have three closets and a dresser full. >Orchid ..00..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

A closet full of dresses...I easily outpace my wife's collection by 10 to 1!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I have a secondary question. For those who have a stash that is 'well hidden', how difficult is it to access your goodies, and how does this alter your ability to dress when you want to? I have been in this situation and know that it leads to being discovered because of the work involved to open your nest without detection.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Black View Post
    I have a secondary question. For those who have a stash that is 'well hidden', how difficult is it to access your goodies, and how does this alter your ability to dress when you want to? I have been in this situation and know that it leads to being discovered because of the work involved to open your nest without detection.
    It's actually easy, at least to me, since I keep everything in a bag with a combination lock of which I'm the only one in the house who knows the combination. Also, the bag is in a closet, with the zippers and lock in the side that is closer to the bottom of the closet.

We have a large walk in closet. My blouses and dresses hang on my side and everything else goes in drawers in my section. Heels, etc are on shelfes designed for shoes and in open.

I keep all my girlie stuff in my dresser drawers and in the closet for easy access

In our home, I have a room converted into a walk-in closet. My wife is well aware of my female side and is very comfortable with my alter ego.

Jenna

My Dad had paneled part of our basement to make a party room. There was a space about 50 cm. wide between the new and old walls, and I shoved most of my things in there. Then they caught me and I had to get them out and throw them away. Next stash was in an old suitcase 'way back in a disused closet.

I used to hide all my stuff upstairs in the top of the closet of the room I run my home based business. Tons of boxes of stuff everywhere and knew nobody would ever bother it. My wife knows about my dressing now so 95% of my stuff is in her closet. Much better.