Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you keep your clothes?

Aspiring Member
    I started as a Panty Fetish, I had a few living with Family always hiding them in my Pants pockets then getting rid of it so as not to be found out. Now I am Married I have all my Lingerie in drawers under our Bed

We have a good sized utility closet, in our basement, we also use for storage. I converted an old wooden wardrobe chest to hold my things in. Both the closet and my chest have locks on them, to avoid any accidental discoveries.

No hiding for me. My clothes are in my closet and dresser in my master bedroom.

I have a small closet that I built in my workshop that I keep most of my things in. Unfortunately, it's getting full with all of my recent purchases.

In my closet in a bunch of plastic totes

When i was young, i kept most of my things inside the metal box over the hot water heater unit in my bedroom. This way grandma never found anything in my closet, since it was a very small step in closet. As things progressed with my wife and we were married, everything went into a black garbage bag in the hallway closet along with the other things that we didn't need right away in our first apartment.

Once i got "caught" by her, it remained hidden on that shelf and then after several yeats, things progressed to hanging up several desses in the closet and a couple pairs of shoes on the floor in that same closet. Over the years, in our house, the shoes went into the basement on racks, and the clotches were hung next to hers in the closet, and pretties were in the same drawer as my other things

That's quite a story, Maria!
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

I have my things in a spare bedroom. That was until i found out we have family coming the middle of next month. So everything gets moved out to the fifth wheel trailer till
    they are gone. Hope I will survive the 2 and a half weeks they are here. lol
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

I have a plastic tote that I keep at a remote storage unit. This holds 95% of my items. the issue is it does not do dresses any good or the wigs. I am in the process of getting rid of this storage unit and have to come up with an new spot of concealment.
    My SO has bought me 3 shirts and a dress from LuLaRoe and these hang in the closet. She allows me to wear these at different times the dress is when we are on trips however she is not aware of the bras pantie, breast forms and wigs. soon though
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

I keep all of my makeup, wardrobe and accessories in oversized locking toolboxes in my work van. So at any opportunity to dress, it’s all there. It’s also nice that I can park virtually anywhere and have complete privacy as I have curtains covering my windows.

Sounds like the ultimate CD stealth vehicle, Iris!
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

I live alone so there is no need for hiding. My master bedroom walk-in closet is full of outfits. I put up a rod in the master bathroom for nightgowns. The front bedroom closet is full of dresses. One large dresser in the master bedroom full of underwear things and in the front bedroom are 2 - 4 drawer dressers with overflow underwear things, slips, bras, hosiery, etc.

I just keep my clothes hanging in my closet.

I keep my clothes in my closet and also my chest of drawers. My closet is 90% or more female clothing. I have a whole drawer of panties and also a drawer of camis and tank tops.

I built some hidden shelves under the top of my workbench. They can't be seen unless you get down on your hands and knees and look up there. When my things are stored there, they are in doubled garbage bags for protection. It's a bit inconvenient to get to, and there is not a lot of room (darn, no wild shopping sprees!) but it works well enough (I hope!)

Fran

In the closet, in the dresser, some in the hamper and at the moment there are some on the floor. I really need to pick up a bit. lol
    CD Life

I keep my clothes down in the basement
    In a closet with a lock on . My wife knows but does not want to see it.

Everything was in bins in the basement. After a bit of negotiating converted a small lockable closet in bedroom so much better.

Aspiring Member
    In a big plastic tub in a hard-to-reach part of the attic. To avoid a marital crisis, I have put my stuff away and I don't dress. Haven't in a couple of months in fact. Prior to that, in our walk-in closet, but each item stuffed between several men's items, so it wasn't very obvious.

Sure would like to dress again though, but it would lead to a divorce, a price I am not willing to pay. DADT doesn't work here. She can always tell even if I don't tell. They all can, never fool yourselves otherwise!!!

I would say but there might be spies on here.
    Oh that's right, I got rid of all my girly clothes I only men's clothes.

When I was about 17 I kept them in this.Attachment 295952
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 09-18-2018 at 09:02 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

It's a bit complicated. For now I hide it in the basement, somewhat hard to reach. That's ok for now because the kids are still young. I can use the tips shared right here to change the way I store my female clothes once they're older. Too afraid to for them having it found out ...

I keep all of my clothes in the closet and in the dresser. Since all of my kids know as well as the grandkids, I don' worry who sees them.

Fran

Where I keep my clothes.

Because I live on my own it isn't a problem, so I don't have to hide things. I have some dreeses in my wardrobe, two cases with more dresses in, drawers for my makeup, panties, stockings, basques, wigs, and jewelry. I also have a case for my shoes, only four pairs I am affraid but I love them. Lucy Lou. xx

I live on my own but I'm an AirBNB host so I keep most of the apartment neutral, except my own bedroom. It's a business decision really. I don't care if people see my stuff, but I don't want guests voting me down on AirBNB because of their own hangups.

I built the shelves hanging from the garage ceiling and have 2 giant plastic bins full of clothes and shoes up there. All of our holiday decorations are there too so it’s disguised well. Helps immensely that she is afraid of heights and will not get on a ladder to save her life.