Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pantyhose layering

Pantyhose layering

I’ve always loved the sensation of layering my pantyhose, whether it’s two pairs of pantyhose or thigh highs over my hose. Last weekend I wore a long sleeved bodystocking, suntan hose and black thigh highs all at the same time. Has anyone else ever done this?

I used to do this with bras when i was younger.
    I stopped because i like the more sensual and less raw feeling of just dressing.

It also isn't good for the longevity of the clothes ftom what i read.

I have done it with colored tights worn during the colder months.Sometimes the bottom layer is one color and the top is some colored type of fishnets. That helps tone down stronger colors to help match, or fit in, better with the other colors of my outfit. It is interesting how layering two different colors of fishnets over a strong base colors can sometimes work so well.

Women don't do this sort of thing, why would a dude do so unless it was to cover up leg fur? And I have a solution for that, a razor!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I agree with Sara. Only I have another solution! My skin toned tites don't hide my invisible leg hair. But, they DO hide my hideously marked and scarred legs!

Nylons go on over my tites. If I wear them at all!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sarah, a dude or duddette would do that for a variety of reasons, some as I described and others as Sherry has. Some are not equipped physically with skin color, and texture, how to make good clothing choices, colors, fabrics, etc. that seem to work so well from many cis-women. I did it to utilize the tights that I had and the need to soften and alter a little the stronger base colors of each tight. It worked for me on a cold winter night next to the ice skating ring in Union Square in downtown San Francisco. I would not do it in warmer weather/Most of us, including yourself have gone through learning curves, some more successful than others. Most women don't wear breast forms either, even if they are as flat as a pancake, similar to a very close cis-woman friend of mine. Yes, some of them may wear enhancers, or even forms if they had breast cancer like my daughter in-law.

I have one pair of pantyhose. I love them, but for the price, I'd rather go for a pair of leggings. Not quite as sexy, I grant you, but just as feminine.

I understand that multiple layers of pantyhose are required to make some hip pads work. That's part of the reason I'm looking into alternatives.

Xox,

Tina. V

I remember doing this when I didn't shave my legs and putting a double pair looked better, but by no means did it feel better. I only wear control top pantyhose and two pair of pantyhose was like strangling myself.

I like the way two pairs look and feel. Not sure why but it works for me!

I only do this to keep my legs warm in the winter.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

No, one is more than enough for me.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hozeguy View Post
    I like the way two pairs look and feel. Not sure why but it works for me!
    You shouldn't worry about others opinion,if it works for You then good for you

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Banned Read only
    I totally know what you mean. Love that feeling of the second pair!
    Also for covering leg hair i wear a pair of fleshtone danskin tights with panty hose over them.

A pair of coloured tights with a pair of fishnet/lace tights over them is great and can look amazing with the right skirt or shorts. If it's a look you enjoy then go for it!
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I’ve never tried doubling up on pantyhose. I double up on panties quite frequently. Slippery nylon on slippery nylon is quite pleasant. But, just for an experiment, I may try two pair of pantyhose just to see what it feels like.

Aspiring Member
    Marks and Spencer's opaques (1 pair at a time) works fine for my wholly unshaven legs. This isn't one for the summer though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozeguy View Post
    I’ve always loved the sensation of layering my pantyhose, whether it’s two pairs of pantyhose or thigh highs over my hose. Last weekend I wore a long sleeved bodystocking, suntan hose and black thigh highs all at the same time. Has anyone else ever done this?
    In my formative CD years, I would layer everything-could not stop at just one girdle, bra, pantyhose....and then the need to compensate for wearing my mothers lingerie that was to big for me. My mother would store her old bras, girdles and pantyhose in a drawer in the bathroom. I could not stop until I was wearing every piece of clothing in that drawer-6 girdles, 4 bras and numerous pantyhose. I would start with a pair of pantyhose and then a girdle, and repeat. With each layer, I loved the feeling of the compression from the girdles, however after the many layers, my mobility was somewhat restricted LOL! That need to layer has waned with the purchase of the correct fitting clothing, however, after long droughts of not dressing, the need to make up for lost opportunities to dress has me reverting back to layering.

Yes, I’ve layered, but pantyhose first, then nylon stockings with either a garter belt or OBG. Love the feeling, especially on freshly shaved, lotioned legs.

Always even if I'd shaved my legs

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I layer hose because I'm not at liberty to shave my legs - nude opaques first (Berkshire matte tights, or Danskin in light toast), then regular sheer hose over that in whatever shade suits my outfit best.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Having a fetish for pantyhose, I had engaged in layering poor quality of nylons to accomplish a softness and certain sensation on the legs (not for sexual pleasure). I haven’t done layering for several years though as a better softness and sensations has been produced by putting my gams into better quality hosiery. However, if I wear fishnets I tend to wear nylons underneath cause I hate the feel of fishnets.

Banned Read only
    Hozeguy,
    The only time I've layered is when wearing fishnet stockings , they may look sexy but aren't that comfortable so I would wear them over smooth black stockings . Sorry Chantal you beat me to it !

Cold weather comes to my mind. Two 30 deniers for one 60?? Never did but sounds reasonable. I did wore pantyhose over stockings, light nude stockings and a tan pantyhose make my legs look better. But only to play with a skirt or a dress at home. To go out, just the pantyhose.

Too hot and uncomfortable for me. In the winter I can deal with support p/h, during the warmer weather regular lighter weight hose. In the summer I'm beginning to like going bare legged.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The women I have known never did that so why should I?
    If you have a fetish for hose then have at it. Do whatever it is you like.