Thread: Day or night dressing?

Day or night dressing?

Do you prefer to go out in public dressed during the day or at night? I love the shine of the sun on my pantyhose during the day but I’m afraid someone is going to notice me. Even going out at night I get nervous. Any tips on good places to go?

Hozeguy,

Go where there are other people around. Shopping malls, restaurants, movies, thrift stores, parks with people around, grocery stores, etc. You will feel better blending in and be in a safer environment.

I have been to places in the evening and after dark, but I don't go to isolated areas. You are just as vulnerable as a genetic girl if you put yourself in a situation where you are alone in a bad area.

Suzi Q

Thanks SuziQ. Great advice!

Go out in the daytime, less chance of being noticed with so many people about.

You are more likely to be noticed at night when lesss people are around.

Malls are a good place to browse around, you can check yourself out in the reflection in the windows and the occasional MIRROR. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

There is nothing wrong with an early morning walk in the park. Be sure to bring some coffee. You can even take your dog, if you have one.