Thread: The undressing dilemma

The undressing dilemma

I have the delightful pleasure of working from home, so I get to wear hosiery, heels, wigs, bras, pretty tops and skirts all day. BUT then, there is the need to go OUT to the store, which I do incognito. Grocery shopping just gets in the way of dressing.

Come on!! What do I take off first? Well, the wig has to go before the top, which goes before the bra. BUT, what about the heels and the hosiery? Do I start on the top half or the bottom? Maybe, I should check my email one more time before I decide. ... Heh ... I'm still here.

Well, shoes and bra, you aren't helping with this decision. Glossy tights, it may be your fault, too. Would you all please get together and JUST MAKE UP YOUR MINDS?!?
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

Veronica, Pretty funny!
    Crissy

Why take anything off. Just add some makeup and go as you are.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Beat me to it, Glenda. I don't see the point in changing back to boy mode just to get groceries.

Thank you, Crissy! Sorry the humor was lost on you, Glenda and Kelly.
    Veronica

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Whoosh, Ronnie!

Talking clothes? Too tongue in cheek for this audience, I guess. We take our dressing pretty seriously!

Besides, all you'd really have to do is remove your heels, forms, and wig, throw on some drabs over the rest, and go to town!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Tongue in cheek was the intention, DocRobbySherry,

I was trying to have some fun posting about me, not all crossdressers. I never venture out en femme, except into the hallway and kitchen. The front door is off limits for me.

You and the other gurls on this thread besides Crissy need to loosen up a bit on your corset strings.
    Veronica

I got the humor. Is it okay for me to to tighten my corset strings?

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Veronica, I hear you... I swear sometimes I take things off and they jump back on me, then other times they seem to get stuck almost as if glued on, these feminine items sure can be sneaky at times.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I would put all the items on a spreadsheet and take them off in turns.....

Today start at the top tomorrow..... The Bottom.

Write a program for the computer so as you can randomize events.

Me? I toss a coin.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I wouldn't be able to decide. It's above my pay grade. I'd have to allocate a budget, set up a project board, appoint a project manager, devise a project plan, get the project plan approved by the project board, appoint project workers, report back to the board and finally, yes, finally after all this, go to the shops, although this will have to be tomorrow as the shops will have closed and I've missed my chance. Of course, the project manager would have to produce a report as to why the project was delayed and then the project board would fire the project manager and have to find a new project manager, which could take a further day or two, and so, it'll be the middle of next week before I get to the shops, so I'll just have to go and check the fridge to see if I've got enough milk to last. But at least I'd have the benefit of wearing the clothes for a while longer.

Charlotte,

You need to outsource it.

Banned Read only
    Veronica,
    It's just as well clothes can't talk , what a revelation they would make !

Mind you I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall in my wardrobe if my clothes were having their own conversation !

Well, Charlotte, the project board is too strict with the project manager, if you ask me. At some point, that carton of milk will run out or go bad. I like your sense of humor!
    Veronica

Veronica, I hate getting undressed. I so love just being enfemme.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".