Thread: Went to therapist dressed

Went to therapist dressed

I’ve been telling my therapist about my pantyhose fetish for a few months now. The last time I saw her I joked that I would wear my hose for our next appointment. She told me to go for it. Not sure how I worked up the nerve to do it but I saw her a few nights ago...and I showed up fully dressed! Bodystocking, hose, thigh highs, heels and a dress. And she wasn’t shocked at all! We spent the entire session talking about my fetish. What an exciting experience! Has anyone else ever done anything like this? I’d love to hear about it.

Hozeguy,

I have been going to my therapist for several months in complete female outfits. I wear makeup, a wig, jewelry, open toed heels or sandals with my toenails painted bright red, my fingernails in matching red. My purpose for counseling was totally about crossdressing. There is no big deal with the office workers. They just check me in or schedule new appointments as they would with any other clients.

Most of the time the waiting room is full of other clients (There are 10 associates working at this office). Clients range from early grade school age to seniors. Either I pass well (?)or no one cares about the crossdresser and no one pays any more attention to me than anyone else in the waiting room.

Here is what I wore to the last appointment.

Suzi Q
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member
    I've been to my therapist fully en femme several times.

That's great! My therapist has seen pictures of me dressed. The only reason I don't go top mht sessions dressed is because my wife comes with me and she's not ready for that yet. Perhaps someday.

How do I see these pictures?

LOL. Had to laugh remembering first time I went to my counselor dressed with my big girl boobs. It was last winter and very cold. I wore skinny jeans, panties, big girl boobs (40D), femine blouse, swear shirt under a heavy jacket. Went into her office turned my back and took off heavy jacket and sweat shirt and sat down. We talked a few minutes and she looked up and says OMG you look wonderful. Jumped up and gave me a Hugh hug. See her now mostly enfem.

Never done anything like that because I have never seen a therapist. If I ever go to one in the distant future, I will consider it.

I have gone to a therapist dressed before. She was surprised and said that I looked pretty.

That is the best way to do it, open up completely with no inhibitions.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've been to my therapist fully dressed several times. Unfortunately not as much as I'd like.

She encourages it and has told me to come dressed any time. The small staff at the office treats me like any other client.

I try to make a day of it and go out to lunch and shopping. Then there was the time I broke down 100 miles from home. Thank God for AAA!

My psychiatrist actually wanted me to dress but as my Mother was taking me to most appts. that was out of the question I wish I could have, sessions would have been more honest .

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I had an excellent therapist. She was interested in helping me and was not a voyour apparently? She had no interest in seeing me dressed nor did I have any in showing off to her.

My dressing fetish involves completely dressing, Hoze. No one item turns me on. We discussed my dressing briefly, as it isn't a PROBLEM in my life according to her. And, went on to the real issues I deal with. Like my EX!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Never been to a therapist because my wife tells me what I'm doing wrong and right. If I ever need one it'll probably be a marriage counselor but I might dress for it if it is. Seriously I've been dressing off and on since I was one year old ( my mom dressed me then in baby gowns ) so I hope I've got it figured out why I enjoy it so I see no reason to find out why I do it. I just enjoy it and it's me.

Banned Read only
    Hozeguy,
    That's great but lets face it if she had been shocked she shouldn't be doing that job .

I had some fun with mine on my last visit , I slipped on some heels , she loved them and even tried them herself .

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Two questions:
    1. Why would she possibly be shocked, surely as a therapist she's seen it all?
    2. Are you 'in therapy' just because of a simple hoze fetish?

This actually inspires further questions a bit off topic so feel free to ignore them but I'll feel better for asking: Why is it that it seems all you US folks are in therapy? Where do you find the time or money for such things? Do any of you ever stop going? I've seen some people who seem incapable of making a decision without running it past their therapist first, does this really happen? Please enlighten me, it is as alien as little green men to us Brits.