Thread: fun few days

fun few days

Last Friday, I went to nail salon at 1:00 pm for peticure with bright red color, had already done my finger nails myself with same color. At 3:30 pm the same day, went to hair salon, colored hair light sandy blond color and style with hot flat iron. Saturday night went to mothers house full fem as always on Saturday night for visit. Sunday morning when to Sephora for transgendered makeup class at 10:00 am looking very pretty, I think. Had a wonderful time at class, will be back for a lot more classes. I learned some thing about myself that morning, one very nice and funny, beautiful makeup artist was talking to the class and said something about me being transitioned. I have never thought of my self that way. but, I have long colored natural hair, below my shoulders, arched fem eye brows, always wear color polish on my fingers and toes, have three holes in each ear and always wear ear rings, always wear wedding ring set on left hand and rings on right hand, wear female clothes 99 % of the time, have be taking natural estrogen for 3 years and have c cup breast now. Now that I think about it, I may have. Never thought about it that way. MAY BE. Marshalynn

Hmmm- sounds wonderful!

What's next on your itinerary?

And what did you mean: 'never thought about that way. MAY BE'?
    We are all beautiful...!

Sounds like you are discovering yourself.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Marshalynn, What a wonderful time you had and things like that are very inspirational to all of us who may not be at that same level as you. Thanks, Crissy

Phili. I feel normal and happy, how I live now. I think, I have transitioned and never really thought about it that way. So, say hello to transitioned woman, Marshalynn, HELLO every one.