Thread: All change in this neck of the woods

Aspiring Member

All change in this neck of the woods

Well, for the first time in weeks I've put a cardie on. We'll be entering the tights season again soon enough.

Need to keep the summer clothing out for a while around here. Heat and humidity return this weekend.

Yay! I'm lookin forward to the cooler weather, good for underdressing. It's been an unusually warm summer here. Haven't worn my tights since early may.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Aspiring Member
    The cat loves the cooler weather too, because, for the cat it's not the cooler weather at all, not when we have the log burner going and she stretches herself out right in front of it, as close as she can get without actually starting to smoulder. That'll be a few weeks away yet through.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Still scorchio here. I bought some gorgeous tights covered in colours and images 2 months ago, haven't been able to wear them yet. I can't wait for winter: log fires, leggings, tights and hold ups...
    I used to have a short attention spa

Platinum Member
    I’m envious. I love sweaters and tights!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I like the summery feel of light cotton skirts.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.