Thread: My friend Maria

My friend Maria

My wife had a dress made for a special event coming up, yesterday she showed it to me and there were a few things I pointed out that I felt could have been improved. She thought about it and called the lady who made it for her, and she asked me if I could go with her for a refit. We went down there and my wife pointed out to her what I had told her and the lady said that she seen the problem and she will fix it. She then asked my wife who was it that had the eye for this because my wife had her daughter and mother with her when she picked it up. My wife looked over at me and said to her "a really good friend of mine Maria pointed this out to me".
    When we were driving home I told her she didn't have to say that, she told me that her daughter and mother didn't pick up what she called the defect with the dress and that I'm honest and she is lucky she has a husband and a girlfriend all in one.
    It wasn't a big deal, but even though she is supportive it feels good at times to hear it. Had to share. Thank

A comment like that would make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

You have a great companion in your wife.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Maria, no doubt being a cross dresser gives you an eye for these things.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Maria, it is an important thing really tho. These sort of moments make all the difference.
    It's wonderful that your wife is so supportive.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I would have just melted if I witnessed my wife saying that to someone! Actually warms my heart for you.

How nice!
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

What a lovely thing to say! Give her a huge hug from all of us for being such a gem.

-S

So good to read a post of this nature Maria. Thanks so much for sharing.

Karen