Thread: Lazy day

Lazy day

Had some time today to relax so I wanted to be comfortable a pair of leggings and a tee shirt leggings are the best the most comfortable clothing I own what do you think about leggings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They’re OK, but Hanes Silk Reflections are my #1 choice for comfort and relaxation...along with panties and a bra. Ahhhh.

Yep, leggings were one of the first things i tried in CDing. They are so comfy for around the house. (and my wife says i have great legs for them)
    I have plenty of different materials for summer or winter and usually wear them with a long t-shirt or tank.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Kendel,
    Yes, I too love to wear leggings, especially when out. They are comfortable, cover my hairy legs, can blend in very easily & cango with any top.
    BUT
    When I'm at home relaxing I'm always in some sort of flowing skirt. I love the feel of the swish around my legs & how I see femininity in my reflection.

Enjoy relaxing!

Hugs, Connie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Banned Read only
    While I love leggings, this definitely not the season for them. A simple denim skirt and t-shirt is my lazy day outfit this time of year.

I usually pull out my leggings when the cold wind hits. Too hot to wear anything but shorts most of the summers here.

I have several pair of leggins, some of them the wife has bought for me others are my choice.
    She just bought me a new dress to go with a pair of leggins she bought ready to wear it

She said when we do a road trip in October I can wear the dress and leggins on the trip.

Heidi
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi