Thread: Six Minutes Out---

Six Minutes Out---

Seems like a lot of work to get Dolled- up for a short trip outside. Wig and partial makeup. For a couple of photos, then six minutes outside for dumpster run. ITS Work--- but its Still Fun!! Some might kill for the chance to have the "unrestricted' situation that I have--- but the health issues keep me from travelling far. Nail practice is useful- and Im liking my Pretty Red ones- even if only for few hrs. Will put the wig back on when its time to step out. Wearing my Lavender V-neck Tunic, over off-white slacks. White croft & barrow Wedge Sandals. Jewelry suite--prob the only "old lady" in the complex that carries trash out, or fetches the mail with matching earrings, bracelets,necklace, and rings! But Its Fun!! Takes some effort-- but still enjoy the challenge--decades later its Still Fun! Toni... G...

At least you are enjoying it. Never is it to much trouble to do something that you really want to do. Now is it worth the trouble, that's a personal thing and totally subjective but believe me I have done the same for less. So yes it! Just be glad you are able to indulge yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Toni, I can't be sure if you're complaining or boasting!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well, enjoy the time you get to play.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Glad you got the chance to get out for a little while.

its worth every second IMO
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Read only
    Toni,
    Not so much of the , " Old Lady !" I have a couple of years on you and I'm not ready for that label yet . Evenso it is fun and very enjoyable , I hate going into town in drab now , in fact I can't remember the last time I did .

Enjoy what life allows. Sounds like you make the best of it. Thanks for sharing, Brenda

Analize, improvise, adapt, overcome. Make-do with what you have. We feel for those trapped in the DADT/restricted sits--- been there, done those. So we adapt & have what Fun we can! As for the "old lady style" that Teresa commented on--live in a "senior area"-- filled with "senior GGs"---so my wardrobe items correspond accordingly. Blending-in is part of the Fun. Getting referred-to as "ma am" on occasion adds to that Fun. Toni.. G....

Banned Read only
    I have about a decade on you. Yes, to have the opportunity to indulge when the mood arises is still fun. I am content with the self imposed limitations. I only forego nail polish and full makeup. Too much bother and time to put on and remove. But, I love dresses and hosiery and heels. Wig and all the proper undergarments. My wife has decided to return to work at the end of the summer for at least one more year of substitute teaching. I love those seven hour days of being en femme. She is also planning a week long trip to see her cousin later in the school year. That is always bliss for me.

As to being characterized as "old," whether "old lady" or "old man" that is somebody else's characterization of me. I only see him or her when I look close up in a mirror.