I got up this morning, ate breakfast and got dressed! I got in the car and went to the gas station to fill the tank! I had to stop at the ATM and pick up some cash! I drove to Winston-Salem where the doctor recommended by someone has his practice-a sort of dry run! I stopped on the way up to use the lady's room and again on the way back! I cheated as I know a gas station near Lexington that has single person restrooms! I was going to stop at IHop to eat but it was jammed! I then drove around Old Salem and it was packed with tourists and college students! I started home and planned to stop at IHop in Ashboro but it was jam packed! I drove on to my home town and got food at a McDonalds drive through and ate it in the parking lot! Something my wife and I used to do! I drove the rest of the way home and was greeted by my loving puppy, Nikki, as my daughter went out to lunch with a friend! Oh, yes, and my LOUD cockatiel, Toby, who barks like a dog! LOL Thanks for listening/reading! Hugs Lana Mae