Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eating dressed!

Eating dressed!

Ever notice how you eat when dressed? I noted today when I was eating McDonald's french fries, I was eating them one at a time and most taking 3 bites per fry! Male eats 5-6 at a time! I did this without thinking about it! How about you? Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Dang, I eat like a pig in a dress. Gonna need to modify my habits!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You are so dainty Lana Mae. LOLOLOL

Platinum Member
    Hi Lana Mae , That is very interesting,

I sure hope that you get more than just a half hour for lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>Orchid oo00oo
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I’m more of a small bite salad girl when dressed. Much more and the corset starts to become an issue...

Lana Mae, I eat differently when dressed, smaller bites for sure. May even modify what I eat. And then there is drinking wine rather than beer.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I find having boobs causes me a big adjustment when eating. I wind up leaning forward a bit more which then brings my boobs in contact with the table. So I back off and inevitably drop some food on me. Sigh...
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Gold Member
    I have noticed that I do eat less when dressed. And since I have been trying to lose a few pounds,
    I am trying to dress more at home than before.
    I hope it works.
    rader

Lana Mae, I have not notice any difference, when I eat Fries, I eat one at a time, and usually take a bite or two.
    Never look at anybody else when I eat.

Rayleen.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Tracy: I usually do too! Today was different for whatever reason!
    Tracii: Yes aren't I! LOL
    Orchid: I am male at work so I can shovel it down if I want! LOL
    Katrina: I stopped wearing the corset and settled on being a plus size girl! I eat salads from time to time though!
    Jamie: I stopped drinking alcohol but if I did it would be wine! I used to drink everything but poured my last can of beer down the drain and quit right there!
    Jenna: My wife had that problem! She was short and had big boobs! She used to wear white tops when she got spaghetti and always wore some of the sauce!
    Rader: Good luck with that!
    Rayleen: I do not watch others eat, I just noticed this today when dressed!
    Thanks ladies for your responses!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

LOL,

I ate a few times while dressed and it tasted like lip-stick.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Judy, that problem can be easily solved with a quality, long lasting, liquid lipstick... or you could avoid rubbing the food on your lips on the way in

Problems I always encountered eating while dressed:

• Hair getting in my face
    • Trying to eat in smaller bites and sometimes forgetting
    • Overdrinking and needing the toilet immediately after
    • Corset reducing the amount I can eat
    • Making sure I don't spill my food on my dress

I always consider overdrinking to be the worse problem of all these. Takes so long to get in and out of my dress...

I am certainly a more dainty eater when dressed, mostly to do with being tidy and not making a mess, polished nails and makeup call for a lot of attention and the nice dress we don't want to soil.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh my! I eat smaller bites, when en femme. I concentrate on being tidy, as well. Honey, wearing a skirt is a glorious weight loss program! I love it so much!
    Roxanne Lanyon
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Smaller bites! if only I could match that, I used to call my ex a vacuum cleaner, she was just 5' 2" and could put food away quicker than I ever I did but this thread gives much to think about for the future and also goes to show what we actually see and not always in detail so to quote a saying "Food for thought".
    Next time I am out I will have to study GG's closer.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Aviatrix in Waiting Melanie Moxon's Avatar
    I find I have to take smaller bites of things anyway, helps avoid getting hair in ones food

Hey Lana,

On the rare occasion that I allow myself a burger and fries I will go to a Texas chain called "Whataburger". The first one opened in Corpus Christi the year I was born. http://whataburger.com/company

There are 824 locations now in ten southern states but, unfortunately, not in NC.

There is no dainty way to eat a Whataburger. I always get mine with extra jalapenos. The fries? Two or three at a time because you can scoop more cream gravy that way. I do switch to one fry when the gravy gets low.

Ribs, shrimp, crawfish, corn on the cobb, same way. When this big-o-gal straps the feed bag on, stand back.

Now, at a nice restaurant, dressed up, I am a different girl. Small bites, trying not to make a mess, eating slowly, enjoying conversation, this is a different experience. This was the case at the GNO last night. I sipped my soup, carefully ate my salad. Well, I did swab the bowl to get the combination of garlic bread and dressing. My entree I barely touched so that I could take it home and get desert. At Rivas Italian they have "Spumoni!" I was the only one at a table of eight that ordered desert. When I got after that ice cream I probably became the entertainment, I dunno. I was too busy eating.

Banned Read only
    Lana,
    Maybe I try to be more careful smaller mouthfulls means you're taking less lipstick off !

Shame on you Lana , now you're heading more to transition you should be thinking more about your figure , OK so the rest of your plate was all salad .

Jeri Ann,
    I had to smile at your comments on sea food , sometimes it does fight back , I was having crab and the claws were so full of juices when I broke them open everyone had a helping , luckily I was in drab so I wan't too concerned about the ruined shirt .
    Last edited by Teresa; 08-12-2018 at 02:32 PM.

Judy: Never tasted lipstick with a meal but have had hair in the way!
    Karina: I must clear the lipstick and get it in my mouth! I just use regular lipstick!
    Yukihime: First and last are me!
    Beverly: You are so right! LOL
    Roxanne: I agree!
    Bobbi: I know not all females are all that delicate and have seen a few cramming it down! LOL
    Melissa: Don't you hate that when your hair gets in your food!
    Jeri Ann: Sounds great to me! Some girls can really cram it down! So it is not just the males! Ah, ha!
    Teresa: There are all kinds of shapes of the female form! I am plus size and accept that!
    Thanks ladies for your comments!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

I have always eaten more slowly than most others.
    However, when dressed, I sit up straighter.
    Rather than leaning over my plate, I find that I need to lift things more carefully to my mouth to keep from dropping food on myself. This probably slows eating down a little more.

Probably the only change is I'm avoiding any sauce or wine spill stain on my dress/skirt/top.
    Last edited by freeindress; 08-13-2018 at 06:27 AM.

I really haven't noticed, but I also usually wear a corset when dressed, that makes a difference. I have noticed that I tend to leave lipstick on glasses and cups, that bothers me a little. Katrina has a point I might try "a quality, long lasting, liquid lipstick" too. French fries would be fun, but I would be terrified about going through a drive through; I have a male voice. Fun question, thanks for bringing it up.
    Last edited by BrendaPDX; 08-13-2018 at 08:18 AM.

I always eat my fries one at a time - I am always more conscious of not getting food on my clothing when wearing a dress

I don't eat much differently, apart from being even more careful about not spilling food, because they are my nicest clothes.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."