Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eating dressed!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My main issue while eating dressed is how often I end up chewing on my wig!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gracie: In male mode, I am usually the first done! I was eating in my car which made it a little tricky!
    Freeinadress: Yes, that too!
    Brenda: I used my "Lana Mae" voice! I used it at my counseling session and she thought it was pretty good! It seemed to work OK!
    Bridget: I eat three or four of McDonald's fries at one time in male mode! I was wearing a jean skirt and did not want to get anything on it!
    Krea: Yes, no food on the nice clothes! They are my only clothes-just about!
    Doc/Sherry: That is Lana Mae with her long blonde wig!! The gray wig is shorter and not so much with it and it was what I was wearing! I need to save up and buy one somewhere in the middle of these two!
    Thanks ladies for your replies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Lana Mae, there is something to be said about being plus size, when I was very little one of my aunts had a mountainous bosom she was the matriach of the family and when she came to tea she would her cup and saucer on one breast and her plate of sandwitches and cakes on the other one! she never spilled anything or dropped a crumb!! plus she ate slowly!
    Last edited by Bobbi46; 08-13-2018 at 07:10 PM. Reason: incorrect spelling
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

For me it mostly being more careful with the food so it doesn't get my clothes dirty (and even avoid certain messy foods). Basically treat them as my Sunday's best

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Only difference in my eating,drinking when dressed is finger pointing out when drinking a nice cup Of tea lol

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Definitely smaller bites, I also tend to eat slower as nails make cutlery even more of a challenge than usual.. oh and regular mouthfuls of hair...
    I have to say I always get a huge kick out of seeing my lippy marks on my wine glass
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Wig hair in mouth is biggest pain. Try to sit straighter and take smaller bites trying not to drop anything on clothes.