Thread: Male in topless

Male in topless

I was less than a week ago in the beach with bikini. It was a nudist beach so I did topless and feel really comfortable with my little boob exposed.
    For who doesn't know I'm a transgender woman in transition but when with wife out I usually still in male. Last Saturday she went it a beach but a regular one so in male with a naked chest. I couldn't avoid to feel bad like in topless in a no nudist beach.
    It's not the people could look at me and see a man with some boobs because we could see other old folks that have some boobs, gynecomastia but in my case, mine look more like a woman boobies. So I had to wear all the time a t-shirt, not sure how our next time on the beach will be.
    Anyone with similar experience?
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Banned Read only
    Sort of, in June my wife and I went to a hot springs resort. I certainly could tell my little boobies look and are shapped more like "boobies" than the other men my age in the pools. But I don't care and I can't say that I noticed anyone else noticing, except maybe a small group of young Asian women who were looking at me and conversing in another language with big grins. I think they were just jealous, because I had bigger breasts than all of them, probably bigger than all of them put together.

I love it. I do not go out in sun because of skin cancer concerns, but with my boobs and my feminine feelings I think I would at the very least feel self conscious. Never thought of it until reading your.post. Actually my older daughter who knows of my dressing walked in the other day. I was halfway across the living room in my panties only and my cloths in my hands, AWARKWARD. She had seen me for years in a male bathing suit no problem, but suddenly her standing there with me in my panties made me want to "cover-up ". After I finished dressing we talked about it and had a good laugh. So glad I have her acceptance.

Banned Read only
    Vanessa,
    Like all the steps we take , the first time is the hardest .

Using an open changing area at a hotel swimming pool with a completely shaved body did raise a few eyebrows but it possibly didn't help forgetting nail varnish remover, I had teal blue on which matched the dress in my avatar . We know we can't back out of these situations because at some point we will have to face them as I chose to appear dressed at my art group annual exhibition . One day I may stage my own so I had to go for it , and as usual not a single problem .

I just don't go to the beach in male mode without a top.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

When out in the sun these days I wear a tee shirt and shorts. It’s common enough in Australia to see men at the beach dressed like this, so not an issue.

Michelle

Vanessa, I have fat guy breasts, and will not go to the beach with out wearing a rash guard top.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Beverley, Bianca, Michelle do you swim with the tshirt?

No topless beach experience yet with my boobs not shaped like moobs. Will try various swimsuits styles and exposures at next beach trip, including topless and skimpy triangles bikini top with back and neck string ties.

2 weeks ago I spent 3 days at the beach. I went 'topless' the entire time. My shoulder length hair was tied in a long ponytail.
    I'm not on HRT however being in my late 50's my moobs have begun to reveal themselves. I've managed to help them along with some herbal assistance. I can now fill a slightly padded A-cup bra or bikini top. And my nipples have become much more pronounced.

So there I am taking in the sun and breeze and feeling totally good. I was in guy mode the entire time as my 2 quests were not privy to my alternative side.
    As I chatted with random people, I was aware that a few had been discretely looking at my chest. I also overheard one gal mention something about my slender body.

I was sorely missing my swimwear as it was a perfect week at the beach!

Black Bikini rz.jpg
    "Missed it by that much!"

Banned Read only
    Males who take certain blood pressure meds,have illness and other medications have male boobs as a result.
    Take your shirt off and be free!

Hi Vanessa, I haven’t swum properly for over ten years. If I’m at the beach or a pool with my tee shirt (or more likely, hawaiian shirt), I’m unlikely to swim more than a few strokes.

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by traciethetg View Post
    Males who take certain blood pressure meds,have illness and other medications have male boobs as a result.
    Take your shirt off and be free!
    Tracie, I know that you're new in this site and I completely ignore your bacjground as well you ignore mine.
    Probably I wasn't enough clear stating that I'm not longer a "male" but a trasgender woman. In that sense I went to a nudist beach were first I wear a bikini then topless, as a woman, with make up and other feminine attires and I feel great.
    Now, in "male" for the rest of the people I didn't wear a tshirt and I feel in topless, which was uncomfortable for me.
    There were some men, fat guys, old guys with ginecomastia that's really different to a woman breast as mine, my nipples are bigger, thicker and swollen always pointing to the front.
    In my case is not gynecomastia because is the result of feminization from hormone replacement therapy.

As an update, last Sunday we went again to the beach, but this time I use the same mindset as when dressed as a woman but this time in topless in a public no nudist beach. I didn't pay attention to the obvious glances of some guys very near, because the place was crowded, and enjoy swimming and sunbathing avoiding the natural feminine modesty.
    As I can't post a naked chest pic here I did so you can see by your own. No bra just a tshirt on top...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Devi SM; 08-21-2018 at 12:40 PM.

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Traciethetg would you know if Metropal is one of those, I already have learned a little bit about Spiro.