Thread: The seasons are changing.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar

The seasons are changing.

After a hot summer, the weather in Alberta has taken a nasty change. "It's pantyhose season"! I wear pantyhose throughout most of the winter, as it helps me to stay warm. I didn't expect a cold day like this one, I will count it as a bonus.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I'm looking forward to finally venturing out again after a few hot months. The cooler months are definitely 'Samm' season. Not to mention, I like how it gets dark earlier now. I'm not that confident yet for too many daylight adventures.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

I still have to wait a couple months but I am also looking forward to getting back into my hose and leggings attire.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Seems to have gone Autumnal in the UK almost overnight. I'm not complaining, this is my favourite time of year, I love the colours, the crisp air, the long nights. But most of all the chance to get out of the house all wrapped up in my lovely snug coat, my thick tights, hat, gloves and scarf, bliss.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I love this kind of fall weather change. I can get out and get the chores done early then around eleven to twelve its warming up so I come to house and if in the mood can get some dressing in and out of it before tha wife gets home. Can't get any better.

Oh yes pantyhose stocking a bra with forms. I've already been out with a bra under my jacket.
    Angie

I'm visiting Canmore, Alberta right now, and it is cold. I'd love to put on pantyhose and dress right now, but can't. My SO and I are on a 2 month trip across the country. I'll have to wait until mid-October when I get back to New York before I can enjoy them.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Yippee, autumn..........................knee high boots, oh yeah

Aspiring Member
    I thought we might enter the tights season this morning, but alas, it's still a bit warm for me to be getting the opaques back out. But it's coming, it is changing, the year is definitely, as they like to say around here, "backendish".

Add much as I dread and despise the onset of the cold I have to admit it has its advantages. I wrote a bra and forms this morning and will be adding pantyhose and tights into the mix soon.

Where the weather is concerned, nothing is constant but change.

The only thing about autumn is knee high boots and woolen skirt.

Generally I like summer clothing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, I love it, tights so no shaving (I know oh the horror), little more layers, I will miss sundresses, but skirts are OK too.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Aaaaaaaaah! No shaving? Eeeeeuuuuu.

Banned Read only
    Gillian,
    There we go just as any GG would have to think about her change in choice of wardrobe , it's the part I so enjoy . I had to do my supermarket shopping this morning so I did slip on some stockings ( which did feel good after so many weeks without them ) and my warmer denim skirt . So what happened ? The skies cleared and the day turned degrees warmer , I may have been one of the few wearing a skirt round the supermarket but I did enjoy it , I got a feeling so did some of the guys ! I got back home unloaded the shopping and sat with my coffee in the garden with the sun glinting off my stockings , I did have a little smile to myself .

Still warm and muggy here so it's still bare leg season. I don't mind yet as my tan legs are still on display.
    It will be nice when the cool weather hits and I can dip into my bag of hose again.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I love wearing pantyhose or stockings. I love the feel and the look.

Banned Read only
    I'm tired of the heat. I wish I lived in Alaska or something, but New Orleans is convenient at the sametime.

I've been lookin forward to the cooler weather for months. Time for proper underdressing again. Last week i wore my tights for the first time since about april.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Platinum Member
    I’m ready for cooler weather. I’ve always been partial to sweaters
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

We had a cool spell last week where I am as well and I got a chance to wear some PH. Was a nice surprise. This week its been back to skirts, sleeveless tops, capri's, and summer dresses. Not going to complain.