Thread: What’s the nicest thing that’s been said to you....as a woman

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What’s the nicest thing that’s been said to you....as a woman

I ve had compliments.. they matter to me ...I try really really hard...and stress way too much about how I present but a well placed compliment is cherished long after the conversation has ended...

Ok I’ve not had loads or over the top gushing ones but regardless it always lifts the spirits ...

some compliments I ve had are clearly aimed at helping my confidence if I am uncomfortable or looking awkward in a social setting....some have been decidedly double edged !!

I guess the ones that stick in the mind are from strangers you meet at the checkout or similar who tell you you have presented really well....one guy in a servo (petrol station) told me he had to look twice....I think there was a compliment deeply hidden in there..! but he went in to buy me a coffee...so was quickly forgiven.

One of the nicest I had was on here when seeing a photo I put up someone commented I looked like a soccer mum...that’s exactly how I feel ...not a glamour puss or diva just a soft every day older gal juggling family and work

.just wondered what people have said to you...share your best compliments.....
    Last edited by Jessicajane; 08-14-2018 at 07:12 AM.