Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do you tuck, stuff your bra?

Why do you tuck, stuff your bra?

So my wife asked me a question about a week or so ago.
    "If you only dress around the house, why is it so important to tuck and stuff your bra?"
    All I could think to tell her was that I dont feel pretty otherwise.
    She thought that answer odd and asked who I needed to be pretty for. Well, me of course.
    Then she asked about my beard.
    "So then, why do you still have a beard?"
    Since I know she likes my facial hair I told her that was for her.
    Afterpondering her question for a while I still dont jave an answer i am happy with. Im not out to the world and am terrified of the thought of going out on my porch, let alone in public but i still desire to have as feminine an appearance as possible. Even at home, by myself, i dream of the day i can look in the mirror and see a pretty girl stairing back at me rather than a miad.

i understand what you mean i feel prettier too if i tuck and stuff bra even home alone. but i always feel like it’s good practice for me to tucking at least since i would like to wear certain outfits and need to have it totally flat down there. i only have socks as stuffers now but i’ll eventually get some smaller breast forms for a little something there.

I don't tuck if I am staying home but I do wear my breast forms because things fit better

Your last sentences are what your wife should read or hear. The wished for image that we see in the mirror and that registers in our mind is made up of many independent parts, tucking, proper breast size, maybe a flatter stomach, and the ability to wear tighter fitting, not necessarily the tightest fitting, clothes help make that image closer to a possibility.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie38 View Post
    Even at home, by myself, i dream of the day i can look in the mirror and see a pretty girl stairing back at me rather than a miad.
    It ain't happening with the beard!

Short answer is I don’t unless I’m going out.

Banned Read only
    Ronnie,
    It's a long road sometimes many of us haven't reached the end in our sixties . I never dreamed I would be doing the things now with my dressing at you age . One problem was there was so much going on with my business and kids and all the other stuff .

If course your wife is asking the questions she still wants the man she married, she's scared . It's up to you to really sit down and work out the answers , you have to be fair to yourself so you can give sensible answers to your wife .

It's you body if you really want to lose the beard go ahead , she possibly wants you to keep it to stop you going further with wanting to dress more like a woman . I have to admit to do all this in the closet doesn't make sense to me anymore but as you say going out is a huge hurdle so you want to look your best at home. Maybe don't make the situation worse by spending too much money , I tried to be fair with my wife over that issue . It's also a fair question of who are you doing it for , the usual reply from a wife /partner is I'm not a lesbian .

Thanks for the replys so far. I am planning soon to lose the beard as i've been exploring with makeup and can go no farther until i shave. It. As far as my answer, i do it for me. The more presentable i look to myself, the prettier i feel which is my goal. I do know that at some point in the future i will venture out of the confines of my home and my answer will probably be the same.

I tuck, wear forms, a wig, makeup, nails, accessories etc so I appear to the best of my abilities to be a woman. If I'm going out it is done to present and hopefully be perceived as a woman. If I'm staying home I want to look in the mirror and see a woman looking back at me. I want to look on the outside the way I feel on the inside.

Elizabeth

Banned Read only
    Decades ago when our daughter yanked a vivid red Vanity Fair bra out of the bottom draw of my armoire my wife asked me, "Why would a man wear a bra when he has nothing to stuff into it?" Good question. After trying to bullshit her about bring out my inner woman, she retorted "Tell me about your inner woman when you have a baby!!!" I finally adopted an answer which is really the truth. I told her "I do not know why I do what I do!" That is totally different than explaining what wearing women's clothing does for me, such as relieving stress. Previous to the bra being yanked from the draw my wife sort of accepted the fact I do like the feel of nylon; slips and gowns. We even had purchased floor length nightgown for me at Macy's and other stores in midtown Manhattan. The bra changed her entire attitude. Nope, if she wanted to have a relationship with a woman, it would be with a natural born woman.

I've pondered this very question many times. The wig I can justify because women with issues of balding do wear wigs. My wife at one time also had a wig she wore when her hair was messed up after swimming. Ah, the womanly thoughts of the 1960's. If I am going to complete the illusion of being a woman, then I guess I want to have the illusion of having breasts. Didn't girls in the 1960's stuff socks in their bras? I know some men, wanting to present the illusion of being more endowed than they actually were, stuffed rolled up socks in their pants. False advertising on both parts! Shame!

I ascribe to the belief or the distinct possibility there is some dna strands which become more dominant when necessary which govern my actions. Why would I ever want to wear women's clothing to begin with? If I am going to wear women's clothing and emulate a woman, then I may as well go all in. Heck, I ever cherish the weight of my falsies tugging down on my bra straps.

Tucking? I do not strangle the family jewels. Wearing a control panty when necessary flattens out the frontal look without hiding them in some deep dark cavern in the body.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation Never say, "Never", Daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLawrence View Post
    It ain't happening with the beard!
    I'm wearing a beard and stash in this, and nearly all my pics!

IMG_1295 (3) (562x640).jpg
    After my 1st year of dressing I too wanted to see a pretty, young, woman rather than a MIAD looking back at me from my mirror! And, for the last 19 years? I have!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    After my 1st year of dressing I too wanted to see a pretty, young, woman rather than a MIAD looking back at me from my mirror! And, for the last 19 years? I have!
    Well doc, you may well see a pretty young woman looking back at you but what do others see? I see a silicon 'Real Doll' sex doll looking back at me, nothing more. No offense.
    Last edited by DaisyLawrence; 08-15-2018 at 02:55 AM. Reason: spelling

Whilst not wanting to open the Bearded Lady debate again, one can see why your wife is confused Ronnie. The tucking and stuffing is to try make you look and feel more realistic as a woman but yet you have the most outwardly male feature. That being said you did give her a very good answer, that the beard is for her.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

When dereesed up I was ready to go out, the wife used to say to me.

Do you have to wear a wig?

It is all about perception.

One day you may have a hairless face and then be able to face the world.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    My answer for the stuffing the bra would be, because it's what makes me, me, and as for the beard, (I don't have a beard), my answer would be, it's what makes me, me. And , should it ever be the case, but I can't see it myself, that I would take to wearing a silicone suit, it would be because it's what makes me, me.

I don't tuck or stuff.

But--- I have tried it, and I totally understand the value.

It kind of surprised me to find that 'looking like' is so close to 'being'. Thanks to a mirror. I realized that for many parts of our identity we have to look in a mirror to see what we are presenting, for example, hair style. It is a huge item of messaging, and we can't see it without a mirror. And it isn't inherent about us like anatomy- it is not anatomy, yet has powerful effects on how we are perceived, and the kinds of people we attract, etc.

In the same way, forms and pads and tucking and wigs and makeup are all pieces of the way women in particular put themselves together' [their phrase] each day, depending on their view of how they want to be perceived, and the cost/benefit of changing their appearance. So it is perfectly normal that we would as well, with no guilt or shame.

Since beards grow back, you can take a vacation from your beard for a month and check out the cute girl you can be!
    We are all beautiful...!

I don’t tuck, but do wear my unbelievable breast forms...always. Good question...why do you keep your beard?

I tuck, wear a padded bra, padded panties and other shapewear. I do all this so that I can see a female figure in the mirror.

This is what “does it” for me when I dress; not so much sexual, but sensual and feminine.

I’ve still not gone outside dressed, but do it anyway, for myself.

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    I don’t tuck, but do wear my unbelievable breast forms...always. Good question...why do you keep your beard?
    My beard has been with me for a great while. It has always been my "thing". I just recently trimmed about 14-15" off a few months ago and it is still a topic at work. One of my regular customers actually asked me once "what ever happened to that guy with the beard?" That, and my wife realy likes it so i still wear it to please her. Its a compromise as she has been helping me with clothes and girl stuff since very early in our relationship. My way of giving back so to speak.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Too many good reasons to keep it.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    I made the decision at age 18 to buy everything needed to create a complete female image in the mirror.
    Now as a well practiced adult, I still enjoy that reflection.
    I Dress
    therefore
    I Stuff & Tuck

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    For me it's simple,I feel seeing as Sophie is a huge part of me,I want her to look the part.I love having the look of an albeit overweight lol,feminine sillhouette.My wife always notices when I'm not wearing my forms too.

Sophie
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 08-15-2018 at 09:11 PM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

My wife declared: "I just can't see why you would want to wear one of these things! (a bra). I just giggled, I don't know either.

I wear a bra, heels and put on makeup because that is what women do. I do it for the same reason women do it. When I look in the mirror I want to see a women.

When in femme I always tuck with a gaff because I don't want to look a man dressed.
    When in Male, I don't want my bulge be seen and is more comfortable for me tuck because things down there stay better but no gaff.
    I used to wear breast forms and bra to hold them for the same, to achieve a better feminine shape. Now, after more than three months under HRT I don't wear rest forms because my own breast and a padded bra give me the enough breast feminine appearance. See my avatar.
    Last edited by Devi SM; 08-17-2018 at 08:59 AM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION