Hello everyone, just by way of full disclosure, I'm in a bit of a different place than most of the folks on this site seem to be. I really have no desire to dress in any significant way in terms of outer garments, I have since the age of 10 (I'm now in my mid-50s), LOVED bras and panties and have had a life-long dream of having "real" breasts. I should also note that my wife has been very supportive of my lingerie-loving ways over the years. Anyway, two things recently happened in my life. First I retired! Secondly I developed (pun intended) gynecomastia. It came on rather suddenly and aggressively (this according to my doctor) and now I have nearly C-cup breasts. Anyway, I could not be happier to have significant female-type breasts and my wife is enjoying them too - she said maybe she was bi-sexual all these years!!!

I now wear bras constantly and make no effort to hide them. My family and friends all know about the condition, though they don't know how secretly happy I am about it - I just tell them that since the doctor isn't too concerned, neither am I so I'm just living with the condition. Yes, I get some stares, when out in public by nobody has actually said anything to me or seemingly treated me differently.

I was wondering if anyone else has been "blessed" with this condition and if they embraced it like I have?

Jillian

P.S. my doctor did test me for cancer and other underlying conditions and I'm fine so he really isn't worried and suggested we do nothing for the time being which I was fine with!