Thread: Gynecomastia a good thing?

Banned Read only

Gynecomastia a good thing?

Hello everyone, just by way of full disclosure, I'm in a bit of a different place than most of the folks on this site seem to be. I really have no desire to dress in any significant way in terms of outer garments, I have since the age of 10 (I'm now in my mid-50s), LOVED bras and panties and have had a life-long dream of having "real" breasts. I should also note that my wife has been very supportive of my lingerie-loving ways over the years. Anyway, two things recently happened in my life. First I retired! Secondly I developed (pun intended) gynecomastia. It came on rather suddenly and aggressively (this according to my doctor) and now I have nearly C-cup breasts. Anyway, I could not be happier to have significant female-type breasts and my wife is enjoying them too - she said maybe she was bi-sexual all these years!!!

I now wear bras constantly and make no effort to hide them. My family and friends all know about the condition, though they don't know how secretly happy I am about it - I just tell them that since the doctor isn't too concerned, neither am I so I'm just living with the condition. Yes, I get some stares, when out in public by nobody has actually said anything to me or seemingly treated me differently.

I was wondering if anyone else has been "blessed" with this condition and if they embraced it like I have?

Jillian

P.S. my doctor did test me for cancer and other underlying conditions and I'm fine so he really isn't worried and suggested we do nothing for the time being which I was fine with!

My breast started growing a 10 years old by 19 I was a C cup needless to say this made my high school years a living hell, I was secretly happy to have have them, now at 69 I'm a Double D.

When I turned 40 or so I started to develop breasts. Along came a pot belly that looked like I was 6 months pregnant according to my GF. I remember walking into a McDonald’s and a lady just starred with eyes wide open at my breasts and belly. I knew th3n I needed to go on a diet. But I wanted to keep the breasts and lose the belly

I am 61, and a year or so back I developed A-cup breasts. Unfortunately they came with a larger belly, which I hope to lose without losing the breasts. My daughter says my tummy looks like I am in my first trimester of pregnancy.

I am starting HRT soon, and maybe that will help to redistribute some of my body fat to more desirable, feminine locations.

Jillian,
    I just post a thread about male in topless because my breast has grown thanks to HRT but as a 59 years old man, my chest were more protuberant than a younger guy so now they really look like women's breast.
    I was to a nudist beach last week and I did topless. That was nice but last Sunday wife and me went to a regular beach and I experience that female pudor of showing off my boobies.
    You can see in my avatar some of thia.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I have mosaic kleinfelter's syndrome, so yes, I've got a decent little pair of natural boobs. Still have silicone inserts as well, but, my natural ones aren't too bad. When I was younger everybody just thought I did a lot of bench presses. Now, there's no hiding that they're just man boobs!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I get what you are saying. I too, have been a life long wearer of lingerie, with little to no desire to go the whole nine yards. The desire to have real breasts is a some what common theme among CD'ers. When I started to develop some breasts tissue in my mid 50's, I was both pleased and anxious about it. In my case they stopped growing in the A to B cup range depending on the bra band width and brand. I recently had some weight loss and figured that my size was reduce also, but it hasn't, which I still have mixed emotions about. If you are happy, then consider it a blessing, and you have the perfect excuse!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

If this happened to me, I think I would wear a bra and forgo reduction surgery after asking my PCP to do the necessary testing and/or referrals to rule out any underlying health issues.

Glad to see you looked into the underlying issues.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    My understanding of gynecomastia in adults (very limited i'll admit) is that it is typically the result of a hormone imbalance that occurs when men age, take hormone blockers, start estrogen supplements.

Now if there was some sort of
    gynecomastia for the hips and butt you would have hit the lottery.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Silver Member
    Yes I got teased as a kid. Was grabbed often. Guys would tell me I was bigger than their girlfriends. Being small and slim with a but brought lots of jokes. Little did the kids know what I liked to wear. By the time I was in my late teens I was as endowed as much as many of the girls. Early 20s I was a C cup. That was back in the 50/60s. Bras were much different back then being pointy and all.

I developed breasts at the age of 12. It feels like it happened over night right before I started middle school. 6/7th were hell because of it. The everyday embarrassment and almost useless struggle to hide them. I started my growth spurt and they stopped saying anything to my face. Being 6'1 has its advantages. Lol but it made cross dressing a much better and more pleasureable experience. I've just excepted over the years and its makes passing even easier for me when I go end femme as Eboni.

I also have gynecomastia. In my case it’s self inflicted. When it becomes noticeable I will explain it due to age and blood pressure meds.

For anyone wanting information about it, go to www.gynecomastia.org

Lots of information and a great forum.

Michelle

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Reality check time. There are a few dreamers replying here. Sorry but if your 'breasts' came with a bigger belly, you ain't going to be getting rid of the later and keeping the former. That's not gynecomastia, it's called being fat. And no, they don't look like breasts when they sit on top of a huge belly.

Old fat men with man boobs have been going to the beaches forever, and not caring about what we look like. I simply perpetuate this behavior.

Having about a B cup set, I know what people think. I still want to go swimming and I'm sure I'm not the first fat man with boobs that they've seen at the beach.

If you've been fat long enough, and you get old and have boobs, you, too, will have saggy boobs when you do lose the weight. The skin simply doesn't recover well as you get older. So yeah, you'll need a bra.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I don't think any sudden change in body shape is good even if it comes as a blessing in disguise.

I was fortunate that when I took hormones at twenty I followed the doctors advice.

If I had defied the doctor I would have had quite prominent breasts which may have been a hindrance.

These days I am probably not content that I did not inherit more. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That’s not quite true, Daisy, as gynecomastia can be triggered by being overweight. Real gynecomastia involves the growth of breast tissue, not just fat.

Michelle

Banned Read only
    To each their own. I have GID, so it's not a problem. I had it when I wasn't overweight. Lots of inappropriate touching back in school. Pretty annoying.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    gynecomastia-main-1.jpg

Looking at the internet photos, this chart is an accurate representation of the condition. Being overweight may be part of the condition, but not always.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by biancabellelover View Post
    That’s not quite true, Daisy, as gynecomastia can be triggered by being overweight. Real gynecomastia involves the growth of breast tissue, not just fat.

Michelle
    I know that. Read my reply and you'll see that I said IF your boobs came with a big belly, i.e. being overweight and NOT gynecomastia.