Thread: What women said that you can relate to now

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar

What women said that you can relate to now

Do any of you ladies ever like me think back to things females in your life have said that as a young guy you thought their exaggerating or even "what are you moaning about".But now having crossdressed a fair while and being out dressed a lot you understand now only too well.

My mum and my aunt's regularly went into town on shopping trips on a weekend and when they came home first thing they'd do was moan constantly about their feet killing them,straight away kicking their heels off.Now oh hell do I feel their pain.

And I also heard on ocassion when when getting ready to go out my mum announce she had nothing to wear,I used to think "you've lots of nice things" Yeah you've guessed it that same thought has crossed my mind too nowadays

I wonder if you have experience of things women did that dumbfounded you as kids,but only now you find yourself knowing exactly what they meant

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

My wife takes considerable enjoyment in reminding me that when I go out dressed I take longer to get ready than she does. Does that count?
    Love makes everyone equal.

Where do I start lol, sore feet, nothing to wear, nothing matches, why do i look fat in this? getting into or out of a car in a shirt skirt, using a phone with long nails, hair going everywhere on a windy day, same for skirt I could go on....
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Many of the above.

The biggest one for me is I now have an appreciation of how women are treated by men.

An example: “back in the day”, if my GF told me about how she hated unwarranted attention from men in bars and nightclubs, my response would typically be “Look them in the eye and tell them to F$&K Off!”. This being a typical male response to another male.

What I now realise is how exhausting that is, because it can be constant, and you get to the point where you don’t want to make eye contact with anyone and you’re automatically defensive towards everyone!

Michelle

Sophie, I'll second the amount of time it takes to get ready.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I used to complain to my sister about how long it took her to get ready to leave the house. I found out why when I started using makeup.

I agree with all the ladies who said getting ready to leave. And just think if we included all the time spent the night before lying in bed or that morning in the shower mentally going through our closet deciding on the appropiate outfit to wear.

Banned Read only
    Sophie,
    Put it down to the pain and pleasure we are prepared to go through .

I do recall sitting on my mum's knee , ( no not recently !!) and she complained I was sitting on her suspender belt ! I had to smile because my granddaughter did that to me not so long ago , did I complain ? No way I just though I've arrived at this wonderful place .

I also remember my sister complaining that her net petticoat was scratchy on her legs so my mum went and bought her a soft paper one to wear underneath , been there and done that one ! ( I loved that paper petticoat !)

The one I couldn't work out was why my sister still wore a slip under her jeans , now I know that feeling as well !

Feet well that's a real can of worms , it still surprises me how some shoes are far more comfortable than others and it's not always flats . Most women's feet are quite badly shaped through wearing the wrong shoes for too long . My daughter is adamant she won't wear heels , she thinks too highly of her feet , she has been stunned by the shoes I've worn , I can see she's tempted now !

Silver Member
    Having gone out fully dressed I have a much better appreciation of feeling vulnerable and needing to be aware of my surroundings. Also women are more closely observed than men. Women watch each other along with guys so I now better know how that feels, sort of on display even when that isn't your goal.
    The costs of being pretty and put together is another thing.
    Also most high heels hurt, bras can get uncomfortable after 5 or 6 hours....

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    Having gone out fully dressed I have a much better appreciation of feeling vulnerable and needing to be aware of my surroundings.
    ^this. Since reaching adulthood many decades ago, at six foot four and weighting over 250 pounds, virtually everyone leaves me alone. But listening to various women describe their constant fear of being attacked when in isolated areas, and their hesitation to even leave the house alone at night, makes me remember that feeling from when I was a kid.
    It's the one thing about living life as a girl that I often forget.
    The other is the problem with the clothes. We get to enjoy wearing them, but can take them off whenever we want to or just get tired of it, and can go back to drab whenever we want. They are stuck with wearing them most of the time, and all the details that go along with it. Like so many other things, it's fun when you CAN do it. It's work when you HAVE TO do it every day, under the watchful eye of the public. I work with a lot of middle aged women who try to keep up the delusion of all the make up and trying to look good, only to be ignored by the men around them, who, would have given those women the attention they craved, if only they were 20 years younger. It's the one thing that women and not men have to live with; the decline in attractiveness as they age. As a guy, we get judged on our accomplishments. Women, for their looks. And the older they get, the harder it is to look truly good.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 08-16-2018 at 09:26 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have so much choice in clothing that I can't make up my mind, My girdle and bra kill me on occasions and I often throw those heels off for something more comfortable.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.