Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've been exposed

Nikki, talk with your wafe about just that. One thing most of us do not realise is that being a closeted crosadresser who has opened up to your wife actually puts yoir wife in the closet with you. She did not choose to but fallowed you there. Now she has feelings and confusions as well. A lot of cds talk about coming out or being outed but they dont realise that now their so's are in the closet with them. They too now have to deal with the "coming out" and being accepted as a wife who is with a crossdresser. Put your self in her shoes so to speak.

Ronnie, you make a really good point there and one that hits close to home. My wife has complained about living in the shadows and keeping secrets. Since she’s had friends to talk to, who are accepting, those thoughts have gone away. She encourages me to embrace my fluidity and “own it” as much as possible. Now, my wife, like me, doesn’t give a flying f$#$ what other people think, so there’s that, but the sentiment is the same.

I’m going to get my ears pierced when I get back from the family vacation I’m currently on and she’s encouraging of that too. The only reason I didn’t do it now is the same reason I removed the gorgeous gel manicure I’ve been rocking lately (even to the office) and that’s because my father has severe alzheimers and we didn’t want to confuse him. But when we get back home, it’s on.

My wife’s biggest problem has nothing to do with my fluidity, but my slowly disapating lack of confidence in owning it. You live in the south, Nikki, which puts you in a different position than Southern California. So there’s that. But in reality, the more YOU normalize it, the easier it will be for her.

Ronnie, you’re a wise girl!

Banned Read only
    Ronnie,
    That's the point I was making so she has the right to find her own way out of that closet I found it best not to interfere how she chose to do it as she didn't really want to discuss it with me , we were both stuck with a DADT situation , that's why I've found DADT a short term compromise , no one can move forward .

All I know now is my wife regrets her actions but it's too late as we've now separated and there's no going back .

Hehe. Never been called a wise girl before. Think i kinda like it.
    Teresa. Im sorry for what you went through but i have been using your posts and experiences along wirh so many others here for guidance and inspiration.
    My opinions here will not fit everyone but my hope is that it may help at least one person.

All I can say is, life should get easier now.

All the best.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.