Thread: henna art

henna art

hi all, I went to a local mall and there was a henna shop and I decided to get one. I'm a music fan so I got one that I really like. it lasts a few weeks before it fades naturally. they had some cute feminine henna temporary tattoos in the catalogue but I may get one like that next time anyone here try some henna art?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have done it 3 or 4 times at picnics, this years Trans March festivities in Delores Park. They are fun, temporary and inexpensive. They are usually not the quality that you may get from getting them in a fixed location like a store or salon. Mine never lasted more than a couple of weeks, probably because of the lower quality available in one of large get together's.

My BF and Style Guru Millisense's Avatar
    Great idea before going on vacation or just for fun, I love the one you got Courtney, thanks for the inspiration!

awesome 😁 . that would be nice got vacation as well i hadn’t thought of that. there’s so many designs it’s crazy even ones that cover the front of your hand and and wrap around a finger.

I am not a fan of tattoos, but I am in favour of the temporary ones being done.

Yours looks nice although I would have put it up near the shoulder.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wife and I did them on our honeymoon. Both a rose on stem about 3-4 inches tall. Both on the ankle. Lasted close to 6 months