Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mothers underwear

Mothers underwear

When I was around twelve we had an airing cupboard in my bedroom and I came across my mother's under garments, I was alone so decided to try her knickers on I don t know why, the material felt so good against my skin, I was frightened of getting caught but couldn't stop myself then a pair of nylons wow it was heavenly, I was so nervous and at the time thought there must be something wrong with me. I know better now, that was the beginning.
    To be continued

Platinum Member
    Welcome back. Twelve years since your last posts. Hope all was going well for you. My first foray into women's clothing was trying on my mother's full slips. I use to take them off the clothes line in our apartment. I love the feel of nylon.

Many of us started young, myself 11-12, and absolutely loved trying on my Mom’s things. We all had to start somewhere. Crissy

Wow has it been that long, that was just the start and like I said at the time thought I wasn't normal, how wrong was I

Aspiring Member
    I started at about age 5 with my sister's petticoat. Later, it was mom's slips and pettypants.

I'm still wondering if my mother did ever understand why sometimes her underwear drawer was a little upset...I'm still not very good at folding clothes! I felt so guilty... Now I can go in a store to choose and try what I like and I feel so happy about it. Somehow all this had to start from that drawer and find slowly his way through my life.
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

Gold Member
    I was about 4 or 5 myself trying on my mothers girdles. They had to be Playtex, I remember I could
    smell of rubber. And I would try to walk in her high heels. Those where remembered days.
    Rader

I liked my mother's bras and a ball gown she owned.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh sure. Between moms panties and bras and my sisters both in the same hamper, I wore whatever was available.

Definitely mother's panties. At 12 I was already a seasoned veteran.

I remember my mother had a pair of black tights. I tried them on once and I was hooked. She also had a pair of blue ones that I loved. I think she knew that I was wearing them but said nothing.

Hello everyone, yea I discovered my mothers things very early on. She would hang things to dry out, one day I was touching them they felt so nice. Better than my tighty whities. As I got older, I would explore more in her room. It was then I found slips, girdles., and other sexy underthings. I was hooked. Hugs Faith

It was my mother's panties that got me hooked. I believe it started when i was taking clothes out of the dryer. I was hooked from then on. Then it went on to wearing bras and slips.

In my early years, it was mom's lingerie drawers and closet that provided all my opportunities to dress. I was especially drawn to her girdles and stockings (pantyhose came a few years later), as well as shoes. But she was quite petite (5'2", 105 pounds) and really, none of her clothes ever really fit me properly. I had to wait until I could buy my own things to be truly comfortable dressing up.

- Diane

Luckily when I was younger me my mother were about the same size except in the bra department I had do with stuffing socks in them, now I have breast forms.

Age 5.
    My granny’s satiny girdle. Hooked ever since. All things girl.
    Lace and Smiles!
    Lisa

Mother's pantyhose at age 4 and I have no recollection of how it happened. I do however remember a few times sitting around the house in them and even remember the sensuality of the fabric on my legs. There are even a few innocent pics of me in them from that time sitting and reading books. Explored much more of Mother's 'things' at 12 and onward until I left home.
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

I never tried on my mother's clothing and I didn't have any sisters, but I did put on some of my mother's makeup one time when my parents were away on vacation. One year for Halloween my mother made me a home made costume that included one of her dresses and some lipstick.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I started to raid my mothers drawers just after my sisters got married within a year of each other, I was 12 at the time. They were both much older than myself, and the only things left behind were some old skirts, dresses and a couple of cheerleader outfits. I tried on everything and soon found the items that fit me the best. It was a time of fun, and excitement with a mixture of some strange feelings that I didn't understand at the time. She must have known, as the items that I tended to wear the most, some how ended up in a different drawer from her usual lingerie items. This didn't slow me down, and the subject of me wearing her things was never mentioned. I would use panties to stuff the bras, get dressed in her lingerie and then wear the old skirts and dresses left behind by my sisters. I still remember one of the cheerleader outfits that I wore very much and the day I tore it. That did freak me out for a day or too.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Slips, panties and nighties! Anything this 10 year old boy could find in his mother's clothes hamper. All descrete and secretive, of course. Oh, that was so long ago! Now I am 70, and find myself walking to restaurants in downtown Atlanta! And I adore it so much!
    Roxanne
    "The Heart Never Let's Me Down!"
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

For me it was my mom's and grandma's open bottom girdles and stockings, both seamed and RHT stockings.

Yes, indeed. Started out swiping my mothers slips and hiding them in the attic. I think I was 7 or 8. Moved up to her panties, bras, petti pants, and hose. By the time high school came, I was buying my own lingerie. She caught me a few times, then finally and silently gave up. Never told the old man, thank god. I bet I have purged a dozen times, but always came back to it. Now I embrace it. Wish mom was still here so we could go all about it. Missed opportunities.

The first was when I was a toddler, done by mom so that doesn't really count. Next up was my sister's clothes when I was four, but that was more or less just a way to get attention. At seven I was being provided with someone else's clothes, and I started raiding my sister's old clothes from the attic when I was around nine or ten. Mom's stuff wouldn't fit me until I was in high school. She, too, had older clothes that she stored in the attic, which I raided with regularity after I found them. AFAIK, no one ever knew I was borrowing so many female clothes on almost a daily basis. Since no one was home in the daytime, and I knew how to do laundry, everything was kept pristine.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Silver Member
    Since I have no sisters, mom's drawers were my only source. What i actually tried on is just a blur now, but I remember two things very clearly. I learned to put on her pantyhose by trial and error and the sensation was delicious. Also, she had a little fuzzy short sleeved sweater that I loved. It fit me so snugly that it gave my breasts a bit of definition. That nearly made my head explode.

Unfortunately, most of the feelings I had were negative, like fear, disgust and guilt. Because it was TABOO for a boy to have positive feelings around femininity. This was the 1970's. People were starting to come out of their closets, but not in the town where I lived.

I think I was around 6 the first time I started trying on my mom's bras and panties. The thrill never ends..