Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mothers underwear

Funny how this was the start for so many of us! The beginning of a great journey.

That's how I started, when my parents went out I headed right for my mom's panties and bras. During my teenage years I bought my own things.

I've so much in common with all of you here! I too started when I was about 11, in the mid 50's. Don't know where the motivation came from, but when everyone else was out, I headed for my mother's underwear drawer and carefully put on her hook side girdle. I was shaking with excitement (adrenaline!) and with an extra bonus of feeling "trapped" because I knew if anyone came home, I couldn't get all those hooks and eyes unfastened quickly enough. It wasn't long before the excitement and pressure on my nether regions triggered my first orgasm; then I'd got a mess to clear up. It didn't stop me; in later sessions I hooked her stockings up to the suspenders, and put on a full length satin slip (you all know how heavenly that feels!). There was no way her shoes would fit me though, but I got into a silky dress of hers too, and a couple of her full length ball gowns. One of them was quite old, and I panicked when I got the side zip well and truly stuck. It had a black taffeta fitted bodice which was pretty tight on me, and I secretly rescued it when we cleared her house; I thought I might make it into a laced back, but I couldn't do that without my wife knowing, and she's as anti-CD as they come!

Sadly, I eventually grew too big for her clothes, but I've still got a thing about girdles, stockings, suspenders and anything silky (but haven't most of us!) and live on the happy and exciting memories of those early days.

Tony

Oh girls, even now, the thrill is still there! I simply adore being Roxanne, so very much!

"Girls are wonderful manifestations of my heart!"
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

I don't think I ever wore any of my mother's underwear - I started with my elder sister's that I used to borrow.

Shortly after that I managed to acquire some of my own from jumble sale left overs. I was a Young Farmer back then and we used to hold jumble sales as a fund raiser. Normally amongst the donations of women's clothes there would be underwear. After the sale there was often a lot left over that we had to dispose of, so any remaining underwear I would spirit away to add to my stash. I collected quite a good selection of bras, knickers and girdles etc. over the years.
    Sasha

It does seem that most of us started with our mothers or sisters clothes. I can still fondly remember doing it with so much happiness and of course the fear of getting caught. Who knew back then that we were not alone.
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    I Started with my Mom's leotards but quickly moved on to her bra and panties, and that was a HUGE THRILL!!!! She had and still has an extensive par of bras and panties

I was around 13 and instead of having my lunch at school, I'd cycle home and let myself into the house, by craftily picking a rear door lock. My mother had a part time job then,so I had the house to myself. Curiosity led me to explore and I soon found exciting underwear in the bedroom and couldn't resist trying things on.
    This soon became a compulsion and a regular, thrilling habit, for all the usual reasons. The desire to do this and more continues, but my circumstances dictate that I remain in the closet, apart from a few discreet forays in the past, in quiet places. Ah – bliss!