Thread: No mention of Dresses!

No mention of Dresses!

Cross-dressing is so much fun and yes cazy.

I started at about 5 Attachment 294849 after my Sister dressed me and my two brothers up as Ballerinas, far from the hormones of puberty I became obsessed with trying to dress like a girl.

I remember putting on that outfit every time I got the chance when no one was around.

In me teens I Cross-dressed with a bunch of friends and some of the neighborhood girls would do our makeup, it was so much fun.

I remember going into Dunkin Donuts and laughing.

At 20 I got married and the wife didn't like i so I wen't into the closet. After 35 years of marriage I found this site which made me accept myself so I told my wife about the Dressing Thing!

It didn't go well so after the last two years of the crying and back to back sleeping we seem to be doing OK as long as there's no mention of Dresses!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Judy, My wife’s acceptance of my feminine side has had its share of ups and downs. I think that is very common with us to some extent.
    Nice on your sister dressing you up as a ballerina, that was always something I wanted to do. Crissy

Banned Read only
    I'll say a prayer for you this evening. Based on what you said in this post, how is the relationship between your wife and your mother and sister? Does your wife know the beginnings of your interest in women's clothing?

Platinum Member
    Judy, it’s a long marriage and a long life. I’m sad that your wife seems unable to handle your reality. But at least it’s out there now...not hidden. Perhaps better things are to come

Aaaaaaah, wives. I could write a book on that. I have had three, over the years, and none would let me be Roxanne, even for a very short time! One just "put up" with it, for an evening, another became ill and angry, and the last transformed me, one week-end, then wrote me off. Now I am single, having recently lost the last one to her laziness, not dressing. But now, I can be Roxanne anytime I want, and have even joined an organization where I am in my finery one weekend a month, and adore it. But, I still feel lonely, at times, and wish I had someone. So all of you with supporting spouse, I admire you. I respect you. I am jealous of you! You are the luckiest "girls" in the world!

Roxanne Lanyon

"A Happy Girl" sometimes
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

My wife found out about my dressing two years ago and she's certainly not crazy about it. We're working on it but it's not easy.

Judy, While my wife knows and is supportive, I always hid my dressing from my ex-wife. Given how vindictive she has been since our divorce, I'm glad that I hid this information from her. I don't feel bad about it at all.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have not met a woman yet, who would have me, because I mention i occasionally dress up. It is a deal breaker every time.

I have, off and on crossdresser since I was 9. My first time I asked my grandmother if I could try one of her full slips on. She said yes. I felt good when wearing that slip and wanted to do it again the next day and so I did. Fast forward 4 years. When my grandmother moved in with us after my grand father passed on, I would try on several of her old skirts, slips and pants, even wore a yellow, long length silk nightgown to bed when I was 16 a few times till my mother found it where I stashed it in my closet. It didn't set well with her. Fast foward 26 years. A couple of years prior to retiring from military, i started trying on some of my wifes things. I am 5,9" she is 5, 2. Fit was not perfect obviously, so I quit for awhile. After I retired, I started up again, slowly. Finally after 24yrs of marriage and just before I turned 50, I told my wife about my dressing. She was not sure about it, but was willing to let me do it. There I made my biggest mistake! I went to Wal-Mart and pink fog hit. I went a bit overboard picking out things and I believe that, plus not telling her prior to marriage about my crossdressing feelings, has a lot to do with why she disapproves of my dressing. She is also concerned that going to CD sites/ forums will start me doing it again,( she thinks I have given it up). Thing is, I never really stopped. I would take a pause for a few months , even for a year or so, but dressing for me is something that's not going to go away. She won't even discuss dressing with me, period. So....I dress only while she is away for 24hrs or more or when I am at work I underdress. She would be very upset if she knew i was still underdressing and very much more if she knew i wear skirts, dresses when she is away for a day or more. Needless to say, i have to be very carefully when I dress.

I feel for you I hope it all improves in the future.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Lynnstar and Julie Something -- I am totally sympathetic as I am in the same boat. Married nearly 50 yrs; wife wanted the issue to disappear. I told her years ago, but wish I had just kept quiet as it would have prevented a lot of tears. While, as a matter of principle, she is not against crossdressing, she does not want it in her marriage. Thankfully, the topic no longer comes up. I continue to dress as I always have--only when she is away. I wish it were otherwise and I could put my femme clothes in a real closet, but it is not to be.
    Last edited by Mary Lawrence; 08-22-2018 at 08:53 PM.

I think we're all in the same boat, my wife knows and has now at least seen me dressed.
    I go to a support group once a month and usually dress before I go to bed, like now every little bit helps.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!