Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mothers clothes

Mothers clothes

Started with wearing my mother's knickers and nylons I was so nervous but exited at the same time it felt so good, the next time I was home alone curiosity got me hooked mother's knickers and nylons on again and then a bra I couldn't stop looking in the mirror I loved the look, then I found a slip this even better, I stuffed some socks in the bra at this stage their was no going back, into my mother's wardrobe and the dress was on this was the best feeling ever.
    Unfortunately it wasn't for long at the risk of getting caught but at every opportunity since experimenting with different outfits suspenders stockings, over the next few years virtually trying her whole wardrobe out, it was so thrilling and felt so sexy all the time with the fear of getting caught which excited me even more.

I started with my mothers panty and Playtex OBG and been hooked ever since.

I tried my mother's clothes a few times when I was 13 - did not dress again for 10 years (and started buying my osn) but thought about it often

Same here. Starting while in elementary school I would pretend to be sick so I could stay home from school and dress. I did this often enough that she took me to the doctor to see if he could figure out why my stomach was upset all the time and he suggested acidophilus milk. Up until age 18, when I moved out, I drank nothing but acidophilus milk which I was more than willing to do if it kept my cover.

I'm 50 now, have an accepting wife, but still stay home from work once in a while if feel like I really need a day of dressing. Funny how some things don't change.

While I started dressing when my sisters dressed me, when puberty rolled around I did dip into my mother's lingerie draw. I feel guilty about it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Can't help but think back on how much I would look forward to my parents going out for the evening. Remembering how her lingerie drawer was arranged and doing my best to duplicate the results.

Even better when the panties were washed and waiting to be folded and put away!

Banned Read only
    My interest in women's clothing was started with white nylon slips. My family lived in a two bedroom apartment. Mom use to dry the wash (no dryer) on a clothes line strung down the hallway or on a rack hanging from the ceiling over the bathtub. On the way down the hall I would have to go through the clothes. I loved the feel of the nylon slips. At first I would caress the slips. Finally when I had the opportunity, if the slip was hung to dry in the bathroom I would take one down and try it on. I had no thoughts of being a girl. It was just the love of the nylon. She also wore floor length nylon nightgowns. When I had the opportunity to try one of those on I would. Sometimes I would slip into one which I took from the laundry bag in the closet in my room and slip into it for awhile at night. As I got older I tried on her other undergarments; panty (ugly), bra, stockings and open bottom girdle. Once I snapped a shoulder strap on her only black bra. I freaked out and put it back and waited for the storm. I have an older brother, so maybe I was not confronted because mom and dad did not know if it was me or my brother. I think later on the thought it was me because they made attempts to 'catch me in the act.' Fortunately, the apartment door had a security chain which gave me more time to put everything away. My parents were not understanding or sympathetic to anyone who was not plain vanilla heterosexual.

Having no sisters,I started with my mothers clothes. First it was panties and slips. Then it went on from there.

Gold Member
    I remember at 4 or 5 years old, I would go into my mothers closet and put on her Playtex Girdles.
    I remember the smell of rubber, It stills gets to me. I also would try walking in her high heals.
    Those where the days to remember.
    Rader

I was able to get away with the neighbourhood girls dressing me up, I had a ball for about five years doing that.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I started about 9 with my two older sisters clothes, they where just getting into more interesting looking underwear and I was facinated by all the straps and hooks and fasteners, I saw them first in the washing basket or in the bathroom and the first time I picked them up and felt them I left dirty finger marks on a white gidle there was a lot of shouting but it was never clear which one of us boys was responsible so nothing more was said, but I was more careful after that, and when I got to try them on they just felt so good that I had to get some of wy own . It took a long time and when I think of all the lovely things i've purged over the years its sad -but theres still that same old feeling that started it all.

I too started in my mother clothes first thing i ever wore were some black tights the rest as they say is history

As my sisters were younger my mother's clothes were my only option. Started with slips, girdles and stockings. It was only when her dresses started to fit me that I knew I was going to do this for ever. I had hoped to tell my mum and pay her back by buying dresses for her ( she never had many) but she died too early for the later life she deserved.

Aspiring Member
    The first thing I wore was one of my sister's dresses when I was about 4, but from about 8 or 9 I moved started wearing my mother's underwear (and her other clothes too), and my sister's as well.

My first time ever dressing in female clothing came when I was a teenager. I was about 13 or 14 and my mom had just done laundry. I remember looking in the laundry basket and seeing her panties bras and slips as well as shorts and other clothes and I always thought what it would be like to wear them. One day I decided I would play hooky from school and stay home and actually braved the situation and took a pair of panties one of her bras her half slip into my room and then I decided that I would put all three items on. I noticed how the panties felt witch was amazing, I remember sneaking into the bathroom and putting the bra in the slip on. The minute that I put the bra and slip-on I knew that this was something that I wanted to always do. After graduation and into college I didn't dress anymore as I was afraid to get caught. Once I got my own place I started shopping and just buying any kind of panties any kind of slips and bras that I could find at a good price. Nail there are days where I'll stay home from work and play hooky and dress from head to toe as a female and it is so exhilarating and it makes me feel beautiful inside and out.

Aspiring Member
    My story sounds like everyone else's. Wore my mother's clothes when possible and also skipped school sometimes to wear them. Tried my sister's clothes as well but my mom's fit best.

Had larger than average breasts for a boy so a bra felt natural. Tried a little makeup but was so scared that I wouldn't get it all off. Often wonder how my mom never suspected anything as I'm sure it was impossible to get everything back as she would have had it. The easiest was if there were clothes in her closet that she had already worn. Impossible to put on clean stockings without stretching them out. Don't know why I wanted to dress like a girl as I was very much a boy. Athletic and loved doing the boy things. Still the same today.

I don't remember the first time but I use to try on nylon stockings that were hung up to dry in our basement.
    Many years later I'm still hooked. They are my favorite item to wear.

Aspiring Member
    My mother was quite large and I could only describe her underwear as "passion-killers" so I never had the desire to wear them. Thank goodness I had a sister.

Banned Read only
    I started dressing in my Mom's leotards and moved on to her bra and panties. First time I did it was after a workout we did and she was in the shower. But when my parents went out it was a bonanza!!!

For me my mothers panties and bra, it slowly progressed from there. I new it was something that I wanted to continue doing, 45 years later still loving every moment I get to be all dolled up.

Aspiring Member
    I have a sister but she was not only 3 years younger but very small for her age so her clothes would never fit me. My mother had wonderful dresses and I used to try them on but initially her shoes were too big, and I recall the joy of realising that my feet had grown enough to fit her shoes. Dresses and shoes were enough for me and I didn't wear women's underwear until at least late teens, and they were my own that I had bought. My mother used to store her slips in drawers in my bedroom but I never even looked there - at that time I thought that graduating to lingerie would be a step too far that would put me into some sort of sexual limbo. Now I spend almost all my free time in a complete woman's outfit but no make up or wig unless I go out. I think my mother's style has influenced me and I even think that is possibly even why I dress like this - it is a subconscious attempt to get my mother's approval. She was a very stylish woman and I still have a couple of her coats and dresses, though I have never gone beyond trying them on as she was much shorter than me and they don't quite suit me. So maybe this explains the court shoes, the slips, the leather gloves and handbags, and the posh coats. And though she had broken convention by wearing trousers in her teens, I was about 27 before I saw her in anything other than a skirt or dress so maybe that is why I don't wear women's trousers. Maybe Freud was onto something??!!

My mother loved to wear tights and I would always try on her black ones. She also had a pair of blue ones that I loved. To this day tights and leggings are my favorite accessories.

Aspiring Member
    My first foray into CDing was mom's clothes. Started with her panties, then graduated to other items in her wardrobe.

One of my favourites was a red long sleeve dress, buttons on front. I remember the material was very smooth silk like to the touch, and it felt heavenly against the skin. Whenever possible, I'm trying to find a long sleeve dress to add to my wardrobe. My mom also had some lovely blouses/skirt combos, and I loved wearing those too.

Another of my faves was she had a old style shapewear girdle, I remember distinctly that it wasn't like the shapewears today, hers smelled like rubbber, and was very tight. I am still trying to find it now, but alas I never got the brand name from the tag.

Last but not least my mom had 2 swimsuits, a not very attractive 2 piece tankini set, but the other was ok, a purple one piece scoop skirt style. I remember it was from Montgomery Ward. I loved wearing this suit whenever I could. I guess that is how I started my journey into one piece swimsuits today.

Banned Read only
    First time was trying on mom's pantyhose hanging in the bathroom. I can still remember the intoxicating sensual feel. Then I progressed to her panties, bras, slips, even heels. I'm sure she knew. Funny but she told me that she had always wanted a girl. I've long come to terms with who I am, but just wonder how far I will go.

I too have fond memories of wearing my mom's girdle with nylons. She was a slender petite woman and her clothes fit me perfect when I was young. I loved looking in the mirror seeing my figure in the girdle with a flat gusset looking just like a girl. Putting on the nylons and snapping them into the girdle with garters and seeing them in the mirror too and they felt so wonderful nylons on my legs and a snug girdle and they smelled like my Mom's perfume. Felt fabulous crossing legs, I wanted to be a girl.