Thread: philly folk fest

philly folk fest

Hello all, anyone else here at the 57th Folk Fest? I know you gurls are out there, hugs Faith

Aspiring Member
    I think the last one I went to was 1973. Bonnie Raitt, Leon Redbone, Loudin Wainwright III, John Prine, Steve Goodman. The line-up may not be right. I may be mixing up 70, 71, 72, & 73.
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by susan2010; 08-18-2018 at 02:37 PM. Reason: wrong year

Hey Susan my third and last year, so disorganized, I have better things to do on my vacation

It is a pity that some folk fests and fairs are poorly organised, a lot of them could be so much better with experienced help.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by susan2010 View Post
    I think the last one I went to was 1973. Bonnie Raitt, Leon Redbone, Loudin Wainwright III, John Prine, Steve Goodman. The line-up may not be right. I may be mixing up 70, 71, 72, & 73.
    Enjoy!
    wow, I wish I’d rather be in Philadelphia (in 73). What a line up! And might I add, Go Carson Wentz! (Another Bison showing them how it’s done!)
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Settled down for a few years in the Texas Hill Country
    Have several friends performing there this weekend. Enjoy.
    Lynne

You can friend me at on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lynnesealytx. I don't post often, mainly lurk