Thread: I have a fan!

I have a fan!

So I’m home along and a chance to dress. Simple A line black skirt, white tee style Vee necked top, all the padding, wig and heels.

I decided to change the bed linen. Put the clean duvet cover on the bed and gave it a good flick to spread it out. Well it caught the pull cord on the ceiling fan which turns on. The cord flicks up and wraps itself around one of the blades and is being pulled ever tighter as it starts to rotate.

I can’t reach it from the floor so now in a bit of a tizzy I quickly hop up onto the bed. Fortunately I’d just taken my heels off. Forgetting to hitch my skirt up I heard it and felt it as the vent on the back of my skirt became a longer one. Thankfully it was just the seams that had become unstitched and as I now have a basic sewing machine I can simply redo the straight seems on both the lining and the skirt itself.

If I’d tried to catch the cord to turn the fan on I’d still be there now but it’s that law, the one that says if it can go wrong then it will at the most inopportune times, and especially when you’re dressed!
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    At least your "fan" doesn't want cyber sex or send u intimate photo's of his parts like many of mine, do!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Helen I believe that would be Murphy's. I wish I knew how to sew because I need some kick pleats shortened.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Helen I laughed at what happened to you and I'm sorry but it was almost comical. Things escalate fast sometimes. I've been in messes that I got myself into. I twisted a ankle once on the elliptical at least that what I told every one. Truth is while walking in my heels thru the house the step down into the den got my heel hung and I toppled forward. Twisted the ankle trying to get my balance which is hard to do in my tallest heels. If things can go wrong as you say that's when your not planning on happening while dressed.

Banned Read only
    Helen ,
    I'm not sure you're just kidding us I think you were trying to invent a new bondage game ! Please don't make it too public it might catch on !

I'm trying to imagine the worse scenario and how you could explain it to your wife , your clothes were in tatters , the bed linen ruined and a huge hole in the ceiling where the fan was fitted . Even worse if it came to filling in an insurance claim !

Now there an intersting question to ask in the lounge , " what's the most bizarre insurance claim you've ever made ?"

Helen, it sounds like a plot for a sit-com. Funny!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Hi Helen , That would make a great( YouTube Video ),

I did the same thing only the thing on the end of the chain
    swung back and hit me in the eye. >Orchid ..00..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I am always doing things in a hurry and at the last minute, it always takes me twice as long when Murphy's Law gets in the way.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    That’s hilarious. Sorry bout the skirt!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

That's why, when dressed as a woman, you need a man around for help!

Just kidding--did I really say that?
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!

What an unfortunate "turn" of events.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Actually pretty funny but sorry about the skirt LOLOL

Tracii,

A comedy of errors!

Still all things have a silver lining. I split a seam on another pencil skirt which I did an ok job of repairing by hand sewing. That was pre sewing machine so yesterday I unpicked that repair and tomorrow I should have a few hours home alone time so I'm planning to get the machine out and repair both skirts, hopefully as good as new.

That's of course subject to my sewing skills being up to the mark.

Knowing my luck I'll stitch the front to the back of the skirt.

Dont do what i did once. repaired a split seam in a skirt and when finished found i had sewn it to my shirt LOL.

helen,
    Can I join your fan club? or is it members only !!!!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Well today I had an opportunity to get the sewing machine out and repair both the black A line and a grey pencil one which I'd split a while ago and had repaired by hand sewing. The machine makes such a better job even though it's a budget starter model.

Just a final few hand stitches to finish off attaching the lining, a good press and all should be good as new. Really pleased as the A line is such a nice skirt to wear and is one of those wardrobe items you know will help you blend into any shopping crowd. Smart, tasteful and comfortable to wear. As for the pencil, that's a winner to. Knee length grey check, double vented to the rear. Again just looks smart and I love the way it hugs my hips. Shows off my hips so I present the right shape. So good to have it back fully functional.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Read only
    Helen,
    Did the fan survive or did you have to resort to something more appropriate like a big hammer ? At least you got your priorities right and repaired the skirts !